NHL playoff race

wooly

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO- yup, that aint no way to go in double OT. :'(

Kinda makes you think that Drury trade wasn't so bad after all! :)

Thought for sure they would tie up that series....that was even painfull for me to watch. >:O

Im a sabers guy..but now miller has a shutout again..i predict another 9 goals in 2 games ???

Gotta admit, I was one of those crying for Enroth to get the call last night. :-[

Do we rest Miller at any point or no? :-\

Im a sabers guy..but now miller has a shutout again..i predict another 9 goals in 2 games ???

Gotta admit, I was one of those crying for Enroth to get the call last night. :-[

Do we rest Miller at any point or no? :-\

Miller was awesome last night but the Sabres have to be able to score more than one goal in a game !

That was an awesome game Doe! Never expected them to come back from 2 games down. Lots of good hockey left to watch for anyone that's not a Rangers fan,lol. :)

Wooly you goen to get it! You just jinx yourself by saying I never expected them to come back from 2 games down!

Go Rangers-Can you hear us now!!!!!!!!

A Sabres fan, a Rangers fan, & a Flyers fan are climbing a mountain & arguing about who loves his team more. The Rangers fan insists he is the most loyal. ''This is for the the Ranger's" yells, & jumps off the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Sabres fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells "…This is for the Sabres!" & pushes the Flyers fan off the mountain... LETS GO SABRES!!

A Sabres fan, a Rangers fan, & a Flyers fan are climbing a mountain & arguing about who loves his team more. The Rangers fan insists he is the most loyal. ''This is for the the Ranger's" yells, & jumps off the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Sabres fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells "…This is for the Sabres!" & pushes the Flyers fan off the mountain... LETS GO SABRES!!

alt=allrighthttp://www.downsouthhuntingforums.com/images/smiles/thumbup.gif[/img]...alt=cheers matehttp://www.downsouthhuntingforums.com/images/smiles/beer.gif[/img]...alt=allrighthttp://www.downsouthhuntingforums.com/images/smiles/thumbup.gif[/img]

Yup, that was another nail bighter alright. ???

BUT, it's like they say.... Good teams find a way to win....just ask the Caps! ;D

That's it, I was warned about you Sabres fans. Wooly your done until the playoffs are over and I'll just have to wait to forward your photo web page link to the Photo Director at National Geographic!!!! lol Take that Woolmiester!

Seriously You guys coming home with a 3-2 advantage WoW Sunday will be great!!!!

The loss of Pominville is not good for the Sabres, he is probably out for the rest of the playoffs. I just hope they can get things together without him. At least Ill have an excuse not to pay attention at my sisters tomorrow lol.  ;D

You also have a baby to look after, although they just eat and sleep at this stage.

The game is a good excuse!!