NHL playoff race

wooly

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was the nail in the rangers coffin.....bye rangers........

Maybe next year fellas....now step back from that ledge nice and easy! Nobodys gotta get hurt. ???

I found this prediction pretty accurate so far.

Some awesome match-ups set to play out! 8)

Hmmm....lets see... :-\

Sabres in 6(4-2)- Starts out a close series 2-2, then Sabes take the final 2 games. ;D

Caps in 5(4-1)- This one aint even close. Caps take first 3, Rangers save the sweep in game 4 but fall in 5. :'(

Might have to change my username to Nostradamus,lol! :)

Well that was the nail in the rangers coffin.....bye rangers........

Maybe next year fellas....now step back from that ledge nice and easy! Nobodys gotta get hurt. ???

I found this prediction pretty accurate so far.

Some awesome match-ups set to play out! 8) 

Oh just stop now! Don't lick your chops until the steak is delivered! My poor Rangers went down in true Ranger fashion.

The blood trail was easy to figure out once they went down after that third period the other night. One last note, the series was close wonder what would of happened if Callahan was in the line up? Just sayen... Good luck Sabres tomorrow. Bruins and Habs goen to OT-got to love Hockey in the spring!

Hmmm....lets see... :-\

Sabres in 6(4-2)- Starts out a close series 2-2, then Sabes take the final 2 games. ;D

Caps in 5(4-1)- This one aint even close. Caps take first 3, Rangers save the sweep in game 4 but fall in 5. :'(

Might have to change my username to Nostradamus,lol! :)

Double overtime win for the Bruins!!! I went to bed but kept my cell phone on so I could keep getting the updates..hehe My wife was real happy cause it interfears with the kid monitor and makes noise...till after 11pm...haha

Great game! I would like to see the Bruins and Sabres win!

I had a quick glimmer of hope when Buffalo scored after they brought out Enroth, but then Philly came right back with one, so I turned it off too.

im pouting..turnin the game off and goin to bed..

Yup, same here guys. I felt like some kinda traitor tuning out, but it was just to painfull to watch any more. :'( 

I thought after the 1'st period Miller was hot enough to keep it a low scoring game and we'd have a chance.....then that dredded 2'nd period rolled along and they couldn't get the 1'st goal. ::)

The good news is, at least we don't have to suffer through another Bills season after this let down. :-\

Wool..philly scored with 30 sec left in 1st period..thought id point that out..easy goal thru millers  5 hole

That's what I'm talkin' about. It could have just as easily been 6 to zip going into the second but Miller kept us in it even thoough one snuck through.

The better team won the series....that's all there is to it. I just didn't think the Sabres were gonna lay down and die like they did in game 7. They didn't even look like they deserved to be on the same ice.

Does Brierre make anybody else want to hop in their TV and pop him in the head just once. >:)