What camo do you wear?

KMurph332

9 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Realtree, mountain mimikry, but I always seem to have predator fall gray on when I shoot a good buck.  Just coincidence I think though. 

I like the fall gray but only when I'm on stand feel like it sticks out way to much on the ground 

Honestly don't know really , I have a mix and match of  camo I've bought over 30 years .I  Don't buy any camo clothes by pattern .

Now if ASAT had a bigger selection of modern materials, I buy that . Always liked my bibs . 

Daughter wears them now .

image.jpeg

Mostly my old (early 90's vintage) King Of The Mountain jacket & pants for archery deer hunting. 

For gun I don't really care what the pattern is; KOM is usually the pants but brown tweed wool pants from Woolrich get plenty of time too.  I have a Cabela's MTO50 something something coat, the KOM and quite often a green or red Woolrich cape type coat for milder days. 

Camo really isn't a big deal for gun hunting IMO...........

6 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Once the leaves are down and especially if there's snow I like Vertigo, it's been very effective for me

My Cabelas Seclusion 3D winter camo looks so lonely sitting in the tub.  We need some snow!