Crow hunting

TreeGuy

Another after deer season favorite past time. I'll be starting after them within a week or so. Always open to bring the call and decoys to new locations. Never tried it ? Have a hedgerow or place to setup ? Pm me and let's make it happen. Always an hour or two of fun to be had ! Erie county area.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

If you contain your laugher at my wing shooting I’m in. I have a few dekes and an owl. Fox pro too. Wonder what a duo of fox pros would do. Seriously think I’m about 2 for 30 on hit / miss ratio. At least my shotgun goes kaboom   So do you shoot the sentry or no ?  Samantha said she’s in for some song dog hunting as well. 

• Like 1

If you contain your laugher at my wing shooting I’m in. I have a few dekes and an owl. Fox pro too. Wonder what a duo of fox pros would do. Seriously think I’m about 2 for 30 on hit / miss ratio. At least my shotgun goes kaboom   So do you shoot the sentry or no ?  Samantha said she’s in for some song dog hunting as well. 
That's not me laughing... That's the FoxPro. Hehehehe

• 2 weeks later...

We are in a great flyway here in Oneida County. I only have to drive 4-5 miles to be in great crow hunting. What ticks me off is we have thousands toisting in the trees behind my house every night but can’t shoot them here in the city limits.  Not worth losing my law license for that. They send me nuts though. It is an addiction once you really start getting into them

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I would be happy yo make a plan to get together with any of you as my hunting partner (nephew/son) is tied up in law school and I have been going alone. I won’t be able to get out again until the weekend of the 9th. Got a FoxPro shockwave...18 decoys...Bob Arohnsons calls AND Johnny Stewart calls all on the FoxPro. I am kind of addicted to the damned sport of crows. 

I would be happy yo make a plan to get together with any of you as my hunting partner (nephew/son) is tied up in law school and I have been going alone. I won’t be able to get out again until the weekend of the 9th. Got a FoxPro shockwave...18 decoys...Bob Arohnsons calls AND Johnny Stewart calls all on the FoxPro. I am kind of addicted to the damned sport of crows. 
Hows u get the Stewart's on there ??? Do tell !!!