Snow Geese guide

The_Real_TCIII

7 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Have any of you hunted snows with a guide in the Spring? Im looking to take a customer out

I did once before and was the biggest joke ever, laziest group I’ve ever seen made me so mad I forgot their name. We sat at a greasy spoon all morning cause he said birds won’t arrive till around 10:30 -11 well when we got there they already came and gone. Then they wanted to help them pick up all their silo’s . I said no way you got my money and ruined my morning peace out 

They are like flying Rat's around here in the spring, Here by the 1000's. They can tear a hole up into the middle of a newly seeded alfalfa/hay field in no time. Here they jump up and down between the 700 acres or so of leftover beans and corn.

Strange many more do not ask to hunt. If you get guys in all the fields it keeps the shooting good and also keeps them moving. If you dont let people hunt they will sit here a few days and just tear up some fields.

6 hours ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

They are like flying Rat's around here in the spring, Here by the 1000's. They can tear a hole up into the middle of a newly seeded alfalfa/hay field in no time. Here they jump up and down between the 700 acres or so of leftover beans and corn.

Strange many more do not ask to hunt. If you get guys in all the fields it keeps the shooting good and also keeps them moving. If you dont let people hunt they will sit here a few days and just tear up some fields.

since we dont see many around here I think they should shorten season or designate them as songbirds and not have a season.  lol.  ............Cmon thats a little funny!  

• Haha 1

since we dont see many around here I think they should shorten season or designate them as songbirds and not have a season.  lol.  ............Cmon thats a little funny!  

Lol. That would be fine. I could just get a farm damage permit like I do all the other vermin that destroys land. There is a way around everything if one is smart enough to go find it. Even destructive Singbirds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1