The official Superbowl 2018 thread

turkeyfeathers

15 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Exactly my point. Jeter can’t hold Timberlake’s jock strap in the looks department and even he knew Biel is just mediocre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can go to the Maxim Top 50 even to this day and Jeets has been with 30 of them. Undisputed GOAT in that department

• Like 1

Still not impressed. He should have done better, but he wasn’t good enough looking. I actually know a girl who went to his trump tower apartment. He had a security guy there take their cell phones and returned them once they left.

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Still not impressed. He should have done better, but he wasn’t good enough looking. I actually know a girl who went to his trump tower apartment. He had a security guy there take their cell phones and returned them once they left.

Thats how a pro behaves. Tiger Woods should have been paying attention

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Lol.....done better?....what's better?  The only person missing on that list might be JT.  Lol.  

I have a buddy that swears Edith Bunker is the perfect woman , but cmon better....lol. 

3 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

What the heck.  Are you guys debating which dude is more handsome.  I am fine with the carpeted bed of my truck, but this is crossing the line.  Go lift weights, split lumber, or something else manly to regain your card.  Yowzers.

Theres really no debate. JT takes the cake hands down.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

What the heck.  Are you guys debating which dude is more handsome.  I am fine with the carpeted bed of my truck, but this is crossing the line.  Go lift weights, split lumber, or something else manly to regain your card.  Yowzers.

Theyre both handsome but the fact remains that JT followed Jeets. Now if youll excuse me I have a quiche in the oven.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Would you two stop judging how handsome guys are!  PLEEEAAASSSEEEE!

When you are comfortable with your sexuality (in my case straight), you can admit when guys are good looking (Ryan Gosling) or ugly (Aaron Judge).

• Like 1