world record cover up??

G-Man

And this article clearly demonstrates why all these "clubs" and "books"are a POS. Just more politics

You took the words out of my mouth!!  This measurement nonsense is completely polluting the sport.  Some hunters would lob off their left you know whats to get those extra few inches of antler measurement.  Total BS.

And this article clearly demonstrates why all these "clubs" and "books"are a POS. Just more politics

You took the words out of my mouth!!  This measurement nonsense is completely polluting the sport.  Some hunters would lob off their left you know whats to get those extra few inches of antler measurement.  Total BS.

You mean if I cut that off and glue it to the rack, it wont count in the book?  ???

DOH!!!

You mean if I cut that off and glue it to the rack, it wont count in the book?  ???

DOH!!!

I heard that it depends how big your "you know what" is.  You get 5 to 10 inches of antler measurement depending on the size of it.  Of course the buck would then need to be listed as a non-typical. LOL

DOH!!!

I heard that it depends how big your "you know what" is.  You get 5 to 10 inches of antler measurement depending on the size of it.  Of course the buck would then need to be listed as a non-typical. LOL

But what if mine is typical looking, meaning no odd curves or shapes going on?  ;D

But what if mine is typical looking, meaning no odd curves or shapes going on?  ;D

I don't know what would happen then.  Maybe you can mail it to NYantler or one of the other experts in antler measuring here and they could give you some better info.  Make sure you send it by registered mail so it doesn't get lost.  :)

Maybe i am wrong, but I swore the hanson buck stories said it was killed with a bow.  That sure looks like a model 99 in that pic. I have killed my share of bucks and a few real nice ones.  Nothing close to that caliber, but the last thing I worried about was how many inches of "bone" it had.  As long as it was 3 or more, I did not care. 

• 3 months later...