Too Many Guns?

27 minutes ago, ny hunter said:

Pretty sure that is not what he is talking about...

My guns are locked in safes not worried about anybody if that's what he meant bye that.. people can say they own 100 guns why should they be scared to say they do just a thought 

Edited by silent death

7 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

the state and government already know i have guns because i have pistols. naturally they're not hard pressed to think you own others. exactly what they have no idea.

Exactly my point if u do a 4473 when you buy a firearm everybody knows what you have already

Edited by silent death

On 5/1/2018 at 3:48 PM, dbHunterNY said:

i want to get a 26 Nosler but i feel like barrels won't last long with a bullet cooking that fast.

The 264 cal was a long time step child but in recent times it has become quite popular with the emergence of the 6.5 Creedmoor. I have been enamoured with the 264 Winchester mag since my teen days but never got around to pulling the trigger on one. Now we have the 26 Nosler and then Weatherby upped the game with their 6.5-300 whose ballistics have me drooling, 120 grain bullets easily handloaded to 3600 fps! That Accuguard model guaranteed to group under an inch for under a grand is stuck in my brain which is not a good sign LOL!

No the barrels will not last long if a lot of shooting is done but I really don't care about that.

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 1

On 4/30/2018 at 1:56 PM, silent death said:

...u don't think the state knows how many guns people own right 4473's don't just dissapear like people think they do just saying

No, I don’t . My Dads guns, his Dads guns, my father inlaws guns, the ones I buy used out of state , the ones in our safety deposit box made from 80 % lowers ....

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 8:03 AM, airedale said:

The 264 cal was a long time step child but in recent times it has become quite popular with the emergence of the 6.5 Creedmoor. I have been enamoured with the 264 Winchester mag since my teen days but never got around to pulling the trigger on one. Now we have the 26 Nosler and then Weatherby upped the game with their 6.5-300 whose ballistics have me drooling, 120 grain bullets easily handloaded to 3600 fps! That Accuguard model guaranteed to group under an inch for under a grand is stuck in my brain which is not a good sign LOL!

No the barrels will not last long if a lot of shooting is done but I really don't care about that.

Al

AL, my Friend....I'm sure you know that at OUR age, shooting out a barrel is probably not an issue....Hehehehe...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

No, I don’t . My Dads guns, his Dads guns, my father inlaws guns, the ones I buy used out of state , the ones in our safety deposit box made from 80 % lowers ....

Yes all older firearms might not be tracked or a record they exist  i still think u would be hassled over a 80 percent lower one gunshop in colonie wont even sell fixed maged ar15s anymore over the fear of nysp because they say a pinned mag is iffy 

Edited by silent death