John's 2011 trail cam pics! - turkey, deer, bear, etc...

burmjohn

Actually,I had 2 run past me early in the day that had no idea I was sitting there and then walking down the logging road,Heading back to my truck,I ran into a big one,Stared me down,despite waving my arms and yelling.He was the biggest one i've seen yet.He had shoulders on him and an ass like my mother in law!

LOL!!!

Whats with all these bears? My old man was up at the cabin this week he said their were paw prints all over the place.  I havn't been up there in a while, my wife is due with out first pretty soon (1 month) so she is really nervous to be alone...  My brother picked these pics up a few days ago. I hope i can get up there now that the cabin is almost done and the baby can travel a bit.  I have yet to see a bear up there in person, not sure if I want to either.

I think thats why the dec is pushing for bear season to open with gun for deer rather than the week lag that we have now. Of course this is a few seasons to late in my opinion. I have had 4 different bear hanging around my house most of the spring,cleaning out what was left of the food plots mostly but getting into my barn/deck and just being a general nusience. Five years ago you were lucky to see a bear...now they are everywhere!