People suck.... Local gun shop robbed

Robhuntandfish

A couple of local gun shops just got robbed.  One is just 10 minutes from me and have used them for some gun repairs.  Always worry that a robbery like this is some person that wants to use them for no good, but it's probably just some POS selling them for drug money or something. Just sucks to happen esp to a small local business.  https://www.localsyr.com/news/state-news/atf-offering-up-to-10-000-for-information-about-gun-shop-burglaries/1339716221

Had that happen a few years back at my local store.  Broke in twice in the same night and took almost every pistol.  They found out who it was and knocked down his door. He took off in -30 degrees and they ended up finding him froze to a tree 2 days later. I think they found most of them.  Rumor had he dumped most of them in the river.

• Like 1

Had that happen a few years back at my local store.  Broke in twice in the same night and took almost every pistol.  They found out who it was and knocked down his door. He took off in -30 degrees and they ended up finding him froze to a tree 2 days later. I think they found most of them.  Rumor had he dumped most of them in the river.
I presume he froze to death?

You Can't Beat My Meat!!!

4 hours ago, Swamp_bucks said:

How do you freeze yourself to a tree? Obviously a Steller candidate for a Darwin Award.

8 minutes ago, ny hunter said:

You have to be a little crazy to rob a gun store....

Only when it's occupied...I saw a video a year or so ago of two morons who attempted to rob a gunstore while two of the clerks were present..One of the clerks shot the lead bad guy with a large automatic pistol...I never saw anyone's head hit the floor so fast and so hard in my life...Perp did not survive...Pity....

• Like 1