Camp views..

LET EM GROW

We framed with rough cut native pine and used 2x6 tongue and grove for loft floor and ceiling. The sidewalls are 12' tall so there is a loft upstairs that allows walking almost to the sidewall and the steep roof sheds snow very well.

Its 12' x 24' and there is plenty of room for our family of five (3 teens) and a dog or two.....the hardest part was every bag of cement, timber and supply was brought in over a UTV trail or on foot....

We've done some "upgrades" and moved the rear door and added a roof over the front stairs and stained the outside

thumbnail.jpeg

Edited by Salmon_Run
added text
  • Like 3

This is our place to disconnect from society,  solar powered, outhouse, and raingutter collected water for dishes, and 5 gallon bucket showers.  We absolutely love it, this pic is the addition my dad, and I have been working on.  

Very nice camps you guys, i like them all.

20171006_183114.jpg

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 4

Here is a lonely winter pic of our little place up on the Tug. Since then I have added an enclosed porch where the little back porch is, and a rain water collection system for flushing and washing.

PICT0040.JPG

Edited by Daveboone
poorly written.
  • Like 2

Nice everyone! since I've had kids, i haven't really been able to stay at "camp" And use it as a camp, but now as they grow a bit older, I can bring them along and show them the ropes! MY 4yr old daughter loves helping.. So that should be fun.  

• Like 1