Sign in to follow this  
XGX7PM

Where are all the Region 9 Hunters?

Not a lot of activity on this thread but ł'm sure once season rolls around there will be a lot of Orange in the woods within our region.

ł hunt 9M, just curious who else from my area is active on this forum as it is a wealth of information and most everybody here seems like good people.

Ill Be 9M again this year... Ellicottville area... Town of Mansfield.  Saw three wall hangers on the property last year... missed a big 10 with the bow.  Big doe went in the freezer during gun.  

Wyoming county   9H and 9N

I primarily hunt 9H, near Varysburg. Very little pressure on the properties we hunt and lots of big dear out that way, though rarely anywhere near me. I have hunted 9M, 9K and 9G quite a lot over the last 30 or so years, WNY holds a lot of nice deer, but like you said, there is a LOT of orange in the woods on public land.

9 w. mostly but i may wander to 9m on occasion and 9f once in a great while

I've hunted almost everyday of my life.. the rest have been wasted!

9h and 9g.......nice bucks on the properties and hunt and they are loaded with doe......just need to be in the right place at the right time.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

9p I have not pull any cams yet still recovering from a full knee replacement. the cams have been out since may. there should be some nice deer on them and maybe a BIGFOOT (LOL)

DID GET A DMP

Edited by Larry

9H here. Just moved to Holland last year in September. Starting to figure out the deer movement behind the house. Still plan on hunting public land around the area as well this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk