Sunday

ny hunter

Lol ..... yeah, I am hoping to celebrate the day by mowing the lawn.

No, we'll be heading out to a local steakhouse for a great dinner that I'm really looking forward to, but we will likely offset it by 1 day just to duck the Father's Day hordes at the restaurants.

It's been real good so far . We had dinner at one of my daughter's last evening and are going to my son's for dinner in Honeoye Falls this afternoon .

My wife bought me a Laptop Computer for Father's Day . I'll have to set it up sometime soon .

Fathers Day was the best ever, went fishing in the Great South Bay with two of my sons. Caught 3 Fluke all under size so back they went, went for a dip the water was great. Then went back to the house that was on a canal took another dip to cool off. Doesn't get much better than that. But more to come when the boys and I got home my #3 son had a nice cake for me with a strange picture on it a sonagram .The cake had Happy Grandfathers day on it. Now that was the end of a best ever Fathers Day. Just had to share.

Dave

Congrats to a fellow future Grandpa, Dave.... ;D ....

My daughter called me and gave me similar good  news....

Now I'm waiting to see if they decide to find out the GENDER of the little nipper, so I'll know whether to buy him/her  BLUE camo or PINK camo.... ;) ....

Congrats to a fellow future Grandpa, Dave.... ;D ....

My daughter called me and gave me similar good  news....

Now I'm waiting to see if they decide to find out the GENDER of the little nipper, so I'll know whether to buy him/her  BLUE camo or PINK camo.... ;) ....

Pygmy, asked the same question they said they will wait till the baby arrives, so I will know the gender late December. My congratulations to you always good to have another Pygmy running around.

Dave