What's Everyone Doing for the 4th of JULY

Dave

My son is coming home from Hong Kong on The First and we are heading up state. So I will have all 4 of my sons and their wives and girlfriends for the 4th. Plan to go down the Delaware, barbecue , camp fire at night. Oh, and have a few beers and RELAX. Hope everyone has a safe 4th of July with family and friends.

Dave

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds like a nice time. I found out once the kids have grown up getting them all together for the holidays is not the easiest thing to do. But a day or two, to catch up and enjoy is good, very good. Lets hope for some decent weather.

Joining m wife's family in Huntington for a day on the water and some fishing. Wishing all a happy fourth, and God Bless America.

Karp, what part of Huntington? I used to live (before divorce) on Crescent beach dr in Huntington Bay Hills. The kids and ex are still there.

having a big BBQ at my house on the 4th for all of my friends... Plus its my best friends Bday so we will celebrate that as well. Its going to be fun! it will be a busy weekend with other BBQs lined up  :(

Going to Ohio for 9 days to be with my wife's family.

1st travel out.

2rd my nephews baptism - wife is the godmother

3rd family reunion drunk fest - 150+ people

4th is my 6th anniversary - Dinner with the wife

5th - 9th  catching up with some of my wifes 100+ 1st and 2nd cousins, taking my kids fishing in Papas ponds, swimming, riding the jet ski on brother in laws pond, riding the quad and i am sure i will be put to work at some point.

10th travel back

Going to Ohio for 9 days to be with my wife's family.

1st travel out.

2rd my nephews baptism - wife is the godmother

3rd family reunion drunk fest - 150+ people

4th is my 6th anniversary - Dinner with the wife

5th - 9th  catching up with some of my wifes 100+ 1st and 2nd cousins, taking my kids fishing in Papas ponds, swimming, riding the jet ski on brother in laws pond, riding the quad and i am sure i will be put to work at some point.

10th travel back

What aren't you doing? LOL!

I'm gonna wrap myself in the flag and run semi naked in the streets screaming "stars and stripes forever!"

Actually, I have no clue, but i'm sure it will involve a covert trip to pa and some camping... ;)

I'm gonna wrap myself in the flag and run semi naked in the streets screaming "stars and stripes forever!"

Im scarred for life after that image was put into my head.

Kinda reminisent of Frank the tank don't you think? You know Elmer will consume alcohol before attempting his freedom run.

Looking more like I'll be building a new shed. I lost my keys to my camper! True E.J.F. stuff right there.

Here's a funny story for ya. A couple weeks ago the keys dissapeared before the weekend. After looking everywhere the should've been, My son says " oh, dad. I know where they are!" " They're in my bookbag! I brought them to school so you guys couldn't go camping without me!"

He had the same look on his face as Ralphie from A Christmas Story, when he gives the teacher her present. Like it was the greatest, funniest idea ever.

But this time he swears he didn't hide them...

post-10-131455456751_thumb.jpg