Kavanaugh

I have heard that if Kavanaugh gets in, the Supreme Court balance of power will tip firmly in favor of overturning Roe vs Wade.   There are currently an average of 3000 abortions performed daily in the US.   Basically, it is being used as a form of birth control.   If my math is correct, Mrs Ford's lawyers have effectively secured the "termination" of 9000 living human fetuses, by delaying the Senate hearing from Monday to Thursday of this week.   They must be very proud of themselves.      

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wolc123 said:

I have heard that if Kavanaugh gets in, the Supreme Court balance of power will tip firmly in favor of overturning Roe vs Wade.   There are currently an average of 3000 abortions performed daily in the US.   Basically, it is being used as a form of birth control.   If my math is correct, Mrs Ford's lawyers have effectively secured the "termination" of 9000 living human fetuses, by delaying the Senate hearing from Monday to Thursday of this week.   They must be very proud of themselves.      

1st they would have to accept to retry a roe vs wade case ,this will probaly not happen. judgements at this level are very seldom retried.  this is purly a scare tactic to sway feelings one way or another. labor unions use a similar argument to sway vote to democratic canidates.. 

Ms ford won't even show up, let alone give testimony. Her handlers would never, and could never, allow it. This has never been about "hearing her story". It's been about delaying the vote to keep Kavanaugh off the SC. She'll be "under the bus" in a less than a week.

I write political commentary and I've spent the better part of the last 18 hours writing about this nonsense. The best analysis I've had today after a half dozen articles is this:

"Dr Ford's testimony was never actually offered to anyone. It was conjured by a group of leftist activists seeking the destruction of Judge Kavanaugh."

Think about the term "conjured". The summoning of evil spirits. That's what I wrote in that piece, and it's exactly what I meant. You'll probably see it again somewhere. I'm not suggesting that Dr Ford is an evil spirit, but she certainly has sympathies with the evil spirits who have surrounded her.  They have no qualms about destroying a good man in the cause of resuming power. That's very frightening.

• Like 2

This is a tough one for the Democrats, because it is 4 to 4 right now on the Supreme Court, with 4 of the current members having been selected by Democrats and the other 4 by Republicans.  Brett K will tip the balance toward the Republicans to 5 - 4. Since the majority rules on the court, that will put all 3 branches of the Federal government firmly in the hands of the Republicans.   The retiring Justice (Kennedy) was also a Republican selection, so it may not seem that bad right now.  The real problem for the Democrats, is that the next two oldest justices are also likely to retire during Trump's current term.   That will put the Supreme court firmly out of reach for the Democrats, for a long time.   It should come as no surprise that they are resorting to all kinds of dirty tricks at this time.  They really have nothing to loose (except maybe the midterms).   

• Like 3

12 hours ago, wolc123 said:

This is a tough one for the Democrats, because it is 4 to 4 right now on the Supreme Court, with 4 of the current members having been selected by Democrats and the other 4 by Republicans.  Brett K will tip the balance toward the Republicans to 5 - 4. Since the majority rules on the court, that will put all 3 branches of the Federal government firmly in the hands of the Republicans.   The retiring Justice (Kennedy) was also a Republican selection, so it may not seem that bad right now.  The real problem for the Democrats, is that the next two oldest justices are also likely to retire during Trump's current term.   That will put the Supreme court firmly out of reach for the Democrats, for a long time.   It should come as no surprise that they are resorting to all kinds of dirty tricks at this time.  They really have nothing to loose (except maybe the midterms).   

I don't think of the SC justices in terms of GOP or Dem because their politics is supposed to be irrelevant. The only meaningful evaluation is whether the particular Justice is upholding the Constitution when they make their decisions. I'd be completely happy with an entire SCOTUS appointed by Democrats if they upheld the rule of law and the Constitution. Unfortunately the Dems over the last 50 years have been using the SCOTUS to try to make and enact laws that the citizens would otherwise reject. And that's not how this country is supposed to operate.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, philoshop said:

I write political commentary and I've spent the better part of the last 18 hours writing about this nonsense. The best analysis I've had today after a half dozen articles is this:

"Dr Ford's testimony was never actually offered to anyone. It was conjured by a group of leftist activists seeking the destruction of Judge Kavanaugh."

Think about the term "conjured". The summoning of evil spirits. That's what I wrote in that piece, and it's exactly what I meant. You'll probably see it again somewhere. I'm not suggesting that Dr Ford is an evil spirit, but she certainly has sympathies with the evil spirits who have surrounded her.  They have no qualms about destroying a good man in the cause of resuming power. That's very frightening.

Do you write for The Wiccan Times or The Daily Prophet?

Edited by left field

6 hours ago, left field said:

You're writing about evil spirits being conjured. I believe TWT is the paper of record for witches and TDP is, of course, the paper in the world of Harry Potter.

It was a joke.

Evil spirits are surely relevant to this.  It is their leader, the devil himself, who is pulling the strings of these women who are coming forward with allegations against the judge.  The slaughter of 3000 human fetuses per day in the USA will not go on much longer, if the Supreme court tips 5-4 towards the conservative side.  That has got to piss the devil off big time.  

• Like 1

Don't forget Feinstein is the biggest anti-gun senator going.  Kavanaugh is pro 2nd Amendment.  That's probably her biggest motivation to lie and cheat in any way she can to keep him from getting confirmed.

Her leftist handlers, like Soros and Bloomberg, are also pulling her strings to be sure they can still repeal the 2nd Amendment in the near future.

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 1

The Senate hearing has been pretty interesting s far.  I have been watching and listening to it live, while working on a big project that I hope to finish before hunting season.   I also see that Saturday night live is back "live" this week.   I wonder who will get the role of Dr Ford.   I think Sally Struthers would be perfect.