Steve Rinella.......

Lawdwaz

I just get a kick out of the manicured grounds and driveway.  Whatever works.  I know a few suburban places that if I could hunt, I would be very pleased with the bucks.
Oh there's plenty of woods for me to hunt there, but why when I can hunt massive Meadows? Plus when the stand is nice and easy to sneak in and out of. Only around a 700 yard walk, might as well. Plus it's right along a deer highway so I'd be an idiot not to hunt it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

dunno if you watched the show before that but his kids were tools on that show, i actually liked him.  Then the youngest one comes up with a show "for love or likes" that was just ridiculous. It was basically a dating game for him by the looks of it. Their show was awful.  lol  It was one of the outdoor shows i just couldnt stomach .  

i don't really watch any of their shows no. The one you're talking about, William aka "Matt", seems to put himself out there for the world. Rest of the family not so much. He's got one hell of a play ground. the dad Bill comes across like an idiot but he's got to be smart to have accomplished what he did even before Wild Game Innovations. He was the chairman of the state game commission even. crazy how things change.

34 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

i don't really watch any of their shows no. The one you're talking about, William aka "Matt", seems to put himself out there for the world. Rest of the family not so much. He's got one hell of a play ground. the dad Bill comes across like an idiot but he's got to be smart to have accomplished what he did even before Wild Game Innovations. He was the chairman of the state game commission even. crazy how things change.

He did something else scummy, landlocked a bunch of public land and fenced it I think. Just seems like a real jackass over all and so do his kids

• Like 1