Southeast/ region 3 meet up

Chef

12 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Do you guys really wear shirts at home? I wear boxers and no shirt unless people are coming over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes unless it's a hot summer day (no ac) I also have two young daughters at home and I can't afford the therapy bills from seeing dad without a shirt 24/7

Yes unless it's a hot summer day (no ac) I also have two young daughters at home and I can't afford the therapy bills from seeing dad without a shirt 24/7

When I have a kid(s) someday, I will not change my shirtless habits

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I may be reconsidering this gathering...put your shirts on, shave your hair, shake hands like a human....

As my secretary would say... Right?  

FWIW, I wear a black long sleeve pullover, blue jeans and cowboy boots 24/7/365.  And a cowboy hat when I go outside.  And I shake hands, with men and women.  I learned very early life to always keep your boots on, because you never know when the cops might show up and you might have to run.  (You can substitute DEC or ATF for cops.) 

As my secretary would say... Right?  

FWIW, I wear a black long sleeve pullover, blue jeans and cowboy boots 24/7/365.  And a cowboy hat when I go outside.  And I shake hands, with men and women.  I learned very early life to always keep your boots on, because you never know when the cops might show up and you might have to run.  (You can substitute DEC or ATF for cops.) 

Can you bring your lasso?

I dress up as an Indian 24/7/365 by the way.

7fcdcaa653dc3cdca0a33d92f8f49521.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4