Southeast/ region 3 meet up

Chef

Hey guys, can I come?  I live in Westchester but have a place in Greene and back and forth all the time.  Anywhere from White Plains to Catskill is good for me.  Be fun to have some kind of activity associated with it.  Fly fishing lessons would be fun.  Maybe we can get Orvis to sponsor....

• Like 1

Hey guys, can I come?  I live in Westchester but have a place in Greene and back and forth all the time.  Anywhere from White Plains to Catskill is good for me.  Be fun to have some kind of activity associated with it.  Fly fishing lessons would be fun.  Maybe we can get Orvis to sponsor....

Of course you can come! As of now I’m thinking quiet man public house in Peekskill on 2/2 at 730pm as long as everyone here is good with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

If Peekskill, I’ll throw out another option.

River Outpost Brewing. It’s a subsidiary of Capt Lawrence and located inside of Spins Hudson (arcade/bar/restaurant). The brewery portion has big tables

• Like 1

River Outpost Brewing. It’s a subsidiary of Capt Lawrence and located inside of Spins Hudson (arcade/bar/restaurant). The brewery portion has big tables

100% good by me

Oh shit! This may happen...
I’m going wherever it is

As an aside the Copollas place is legit- took Mrs Crappy to CIA and went there for pre and post party on someone fro here suggestion- bartender hooked us up with his private stash of venison salami as we crushed cocktails- good dude

• Like 2

If Chiefs are in and you throw me out at halftime cause their down 21 cause I can’t erase my smile 

If Chiefs make super bowl, I’ll be so happy that I won’t care if they lose by 50! I’ll take Monday off work and we’ll hit the town Sunday night

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

1.1/2 hours from me. Seems like I can make it! 

• Like 1

You’re in!