WNY comes to Region 3 - - Meetup

BizCT

White  castle sucks now years ago they  had 10 cent burgers 
Now its expensive not worth it for what it is anymore even if you are really drunk.

Best part about White Castle is it smells the same going out as it does coming in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Let me correct the above statement. It was actually May 19-20. The proof is in this pic, 12:50am on the 20th. So actually let’s call it what it was- A 2-day event

b31410c3787f8b7c70f22c194bbb66ce.jpg

I’m moved that you chose that picture as your screen wallpaper 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Arm Wrestling indeed!  I entered a arm wrestling Tournament around 1982. Double elimination format at a Bar in Middletown. I lost to the eventual winner in my 1st Match. Then defeated 2 big guys in the next 2 matches. One Dude had 19" arms plus easy. Those were both over 1 minute. Lost my 4th match after another minute or so. Tired out.  Someone did film this event. I would Love to get that Video.
I'd pull with ya billy ! Don't get mad when I go over the top and put ya down....

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ODYSSEUS said:

Arm Wrestling indeed!  I entered a arm wrestling Tournament around 1982. Double elimination format at a Bar in Middletown. I lost to the eventual winner in my 1st Match. Then defeated 2 big guys in the next 2 matches. One Dude had 19" arms plus easy. Those were both over 1 minute. Lost my 4th match after another minute or so. Tired out.  Someone did film this event. I would Love to get that Video.

Your in Luck Bill someone there had a camera 

6118A62B-E982-47D2-894D-2D2B6401A3F5.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

So we are good enough to shoot the shit with over the internet but not in person

You did blow up over your nightmare stew  the other day  that was ridiculous lol  so what do you expect .   So i am thinking to my self do I really want to meet some guy that gets angry over dinner threads lol 

And eats dinner with a 45 next to him on the couch . Lol  

Edited by Storm914

1 hour ago, sodfather said:

Your in Luck Bill someone there had a camera 

6118A62B-E982-47D2-894D-2D2B6401A3F5.jpeg

Don’t forget that Sean Connery also took that guy out with one thumb!   I think he looked tougher than he was.  As Bill/sly proved in the video!

Edited by moog5050

You did blow up over your nightmare stew  the other day  that was ridiculous lol  so what do you expect .   So i am thinking to my self do I really want to meet some guy that gets angry over dinner threads lol 
And eats dinner with a 45 next to him on the couch . Lol  

You mean my carry gun that I put on the table when I took my pants off to sit on the couch

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Storm914 said:

Coming from upstate I like to avoid  287  and Tappan Zee  and switch over to 684 less traffic even if it's a little longer.

Thanks for the advice but not driving down,I'm gonna be like Biz and take the train.I'm not taken any chances of a DWI.

• Like 2