Joe rogan on bow hunting

Hunter007

2 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

He got his black belt in BJJ from 10th planet ,he's a legit martial artist .

He actually has 2 black belts in bjj techincally. He got one in the gi from the Machodo's and then he started from a brown belt at Eddie Bravo's gym.Thats one dude you really don't want to fight. Shoots an 80 pound bow like its nothing, so he's one strong mf'er

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

He actually has 2 black belts in bjj techincally. He got one in the gi from the Machodo's and then he started from a brown belt at Eddie Bravo's gym.Thats one dude you really don't want to fight. Shoots an 80 pound bow like its nothing, so he's one strong mf'er

I've watched some of his BJJ break down videos , i'm even more impressed with the power he has in his kicks .I'm just guessing but the power he delivers in his kicks has to match that of world class athletes.

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

I've watched some of his BJJ break down videos , i'm even more impressed with the power he has in his kicks .I'm just guessing but the power he delivers in his kicks has to match that of world class athletes.

It 100 percent has to. GSP and other UFC fighters have taken notes on his kicks and his technique. His kicks just destroy heavy bags. Hes got a great mix of being technical and having the power behind it. 

• Like 1

He sucks I would kick his butt in 30 seconds, lol j/k.  He is a legit Tae Kwon Do champion this is the reason his kicks are so good.  And yes he is also a legit BJJ black belt, not a person you would want to fight but I would love to roll and spare with him, just would need extra padding for the sparing session!   I think I might have a chance if I can tie one of his legs and arms together, slight chance...

I use to hate him on fear factor but when I saw him as a commentator he really grew on me.  He is a great announcer for MMA and he is very down to earth.  Being similar age I find his views very similar to mine and his pod  casts very informative.  Many not in his age group do not like him because he is a smoker and advocate for pot, I have seen some on here that dislike him just for that.   

Some of his comments drive me crazy!  Ronda Rousey could beat half the guys in her weight class that where in the UFC at the time.   Tae Kwon Do would never work in a real fight.  He does not make statements like this often but when he does I am  like WT?  Other than that I must admit I am a fan. 

He seems like a ok guy I think he  likes  pot a little to much .there is nothing good about smoking pot and being waisted all the time the guy would have had even more success if he stayed away from that crap .

Pots not going to take a winner and make them  a total loser but it sure is  not going to help you stay a winner that is for sure and if you are a loser you will be more of a loser  if you smoke that crap all the time .

Just my 2 cents