First piebald

Swamp_bucks

We've had a handful around here on the farm over the years. Had a doe that looked like an antelope. It lived to full maturity years back. We passed it often. Passed a 6 pt buck a couple years back that had white up its legs and a lighter coat. Had a spike that was all snow white except its head. Someone near that side of our border shot it. People passed it left and right. Guy took it to taxidermist and then flipped saying he wanted nothing to do with it. That buck was a runt of a thing. He had at least a half sister a year later that was just a little snowy on legs and belly. Usually they're runts unless reaching close to maturity. Also they've been known to not live as long and have internal abnormalities.
8bb9f7cc6a46f89cf281f119e8942da6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 6:21 AM, johnplav said:

I know I won’t be winning any photography awards with this one taken at 70 mph. But you can get a sense of her color. She looks like a yellow lab. I’ll steal the wife’s good camera and big lens to try to get better pics. Definitely a neat deer, and living in a spot where the only threat is cars. d45dac6976f6eaea63e978e4460f08ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

590 behind the park and medical office building?  Same one I saw while driving.