Mcdonald's Fillet-O-Fish

airedale

3 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

The only thing about McDonalds instead of BK is you never get that rogue onion ring in your fries at McDonald's. 

100%.  It’s like folklore.  Random fry in onion rings at. BK.  The drive thru women attendees tend to have better 5 day shadows at BK though. 

Only time I eat fast food is rest area when I’m driving on a long road trip. I never order burgers, only chicken sandwiches or nuggets. My order of preference is as follows:

1. Wendy’s spicy chicken sandwich

2. McDonald’s chicken nuggets

I hate when I’m forced to eat BK or Roy Rogers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Wildly overrated right? 

I thought it was OK when they came to Rochester but have not driven the 20 min for a second time.  If it was around the corner, I would stop by but its nothing exceptional.  I do think its a business that is managed right with the customers and employees as priorities. JMHO.

I am not a fast food fan at all. Worked at McD's when I was a kid and ate a ton of it. I will do the occasional Taco Bell as both my kids love that place. I guess pizza slices could be fast food too. And slices rock!!

If i'm on road with others and need to eat fast it would be a Wendy's chicken. 

20 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Something can be good while still being overrated

You want really  good food you have to cook  it yourself my dad always says .

Even high end restaurants are overrated  and they have the same rat and bug problems the fast food places have .

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

I thought it was OK when they came to Rochester but have not driven the 20 min for a second time.  If it was around the corner, I would stop by but its nothing exceptional.  I do think its a business that is managed right with the customers and employees as priorities. JMHO.

Same here... If they ever build one on the east side, Ill meet ya there!