Police action on block

turkeyfeathers

Daughter text from school bus that bus couldn’t get down our street. Apparently guy in possible stolen vehicle ( new yellow Camaro ) was being chased by cop and ditched car about 6/7 houses from my house. Supposedly started 15-20 minutes away. In chase may have thrown drugs out window. We had to run an errand quick so upon returning I checked doors and windows and as always carry swept the house with the Shield. We passed Camaro and looked like he hit a few things along the way. Sheriffs , troopers and local involved. Easy 15 cars parked and patrolling block. Dogs deployed to track. Even an undercover mini van lol. Expecting to see a soccer mom in that one. Few undercover cars still cruising around. Nothing on news yet but would be nice to know they caught him. Disclaimer : we live in a very safe neighborhood and this is craziest thing ever to encounter in my 50 years I’ve lived here. I grew up one street over. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

11 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Daughter text from school bus that bus couldn’t get down our street. Apparently guy in possible stolen vehicle ( new yellow Camaro ) was being chased by cop and ditched car about 6/7 houses from my house. Supposedly started 15-20 minutes away. In chase may have thrown drugs out window. We had to run an errand quick so upon returning I checked doors and windows and as always carry swept the house with the Shield. We passed Camaro and looked like he hit a few things along the way. Sheriffs , troopers and local involved. Easy 15 cars parked and patrolling block. Dogs deployed to track. Even an undercover mini van lol. Expecting to see a soccer mom in that one. Few undercover cars still cruising around. Nothing on news yet but would be nice to know they caught him. Disclaimer : we live in a very safe neighborhood and this is craziest thing ever to encounter in my 50 years I’ve lived here. I grew up one street over. 

Nice deflection. You posted this before or after you exited the camaro?

• Haha 2

With [mention=7992]Moho81[/mention] 's luck, this perp will stumble and fall onto his lawn. He will gets the keys to the city for catching this guy!

Dude, no way will that happen. 1. I don’t live close enough to TF for him to find my lawn and 2. I doubt this guy has a broken leg.

The more likely scenario is that on my way Past TF’s I will hit the guy with my truck. The city will award me a new truck and the key to the city for saving the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Moho81 said:

Dude, no way will that happen. 1. I don’t live close enough to TF for him to find my lawn and 2. I doubt this guy has a broken leg.

The more likely scenario is that on my way Past TF’s I will hit the guy with my truck. The city will award me a new truck and the key to the city for saving the day

HAHA, love it. Start Driving!

1 hour ago, Moho81 said:

You need to stay home and protect that buck. Everyone knows now Biz will pay top dollar for it.  

• Like 2

Reminds me of a couple weeks ago in chili center.sitting in car waiting for the g/f at ESL and i could hear sirens getting close.trooper follows a crap load of other cars into wegmans parking lot then a black chevy pickup blasts behind our car in the parking lot of bank with trooper right on his tail.3 more showed up and 2 more county.guy cornered himself in back parking lot.BUSTED!!

• Like 1

Seriously though nothing about that is good and bad things can happen anywhere.  Stay safe and aware. 

I was driving back to work a couple of weeks ago and 6 officers were surrounding this garage with long guns and vests on. And you could tell something serious was happening. Well I drove thru there and road wasn't closed.  Got to stop light and an officer was closing that end of the road.  Then on the news it was reported that a guy was barricaded in there and had taken a couple of shots at them over a domestic dispute.  I drove by and was within 70  yards of there. Never know when u might be in the wrong spot at the wrong time. 

Hope they got him TF so u can sleep Tonite. 

From friend who works at troopers. It was a pursuit that started on the 400.  He hit a car on transit continued down Bowen to broadway.  They also recovered the drugs he threw out the window.  He was also drunk.  His parents live right around the corner from you. Found out Camaro was doing donuts and smoking tires when trooper first saw him. In talking to a guy who I went to HS with and lives directly near where car was dumped all the cops were standing outside his window while he was drinking a cup of coffee. Said police dog was useless. It sniffed car , did a few circles , walked to nearest house , peed on bush and walked back to the handler. Oh and friend at corner said all the cops were standing around talking and not one of them opened the lid on his giant empty garbage tote directly there. My family could hide in these things. 

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Haha 2