Disclaimer

growalot

Not hunting related...perhaps age ...definitely  fatigue...little dyslexia ;)

I reviewed some posts..apologize for the scrambled words...wrong words ...dropped letters ect....When typing I usually have a couple of versions on how I want to state things...some times with out realizing it I type both at the same time :-\ ....if spell check doesn't catch it neither do I...even re-reading ..If the thoughts are in my head.... my eyes don't always pick it up

Think the scrambled or words spelled  backwards is a lefty thing or dyslexia...done that from child hood..... ;)

Thanks,

Growalot

I haven't had any problem understanding exactly what you are talking about in any of your posts ...... So don't worry about it. Take a look at a lot of othe posts including mine and you will see that there is nobody here that doesn't make mistakes.....lol.

Doc

Thanks guys...just happen to re scan some and ...it was pretty glaring to me :-[ ...of course no surprise...Drives Mr B crazy...I can get three or four different topics going in one conversation...then loose track of the point I was making...I feel like my brain is always trying to stay 5 steps in front of my mouth ;)