Earthquake

Karpteach

My dad felt it pretty good in Collins I was in the woods in Perrysburg and didn't feel anything. Both in the southern tier only seperated by about 5 miles or less. Weird how it travels

One person I talked to told me it shook so hard, stuff was falling off her office desk.  Another person I talked to that was exactly 12 city blocks away did not feel a thing.

I was in Brooklyn. Taking some things out of my car in between offices. Apparently one office was fine, other office is in an old brick warehouse building and apparently it shook so much everyone ran out for their lives. A few of the girls demanded to be transferred to the other office because they are afraid of the old building lol.

Burt, what floor are you on? I'M in NYC as well and my whole desk shook, building swayed as well. I'm on the 14th floor of a 30 floor building....my laptop moved a about a key in either direction. I would imagine the folks of the taller buildings felt it more...as they supposedly evacuated the building next to me which is probably about 60 to 70 stories i would guess...I will say that when I stood up I felt a little woosy....wonder what causes that.

haha yea jp morgan and citigroup had to evacuate - heard this from everyone and i immediately sent out a blast email of:

post-846-131455481777_thumb.jpg

Was an hour n/e of Columbus OH for job training and I felt it pretty good.  Watched a matchbox truck sitting on this coworkers monitor roll, thats when I knew I wasn't just dizzy!

And just to throw this off topic since I mentioned OH :D :D that coworker showed me pics of his 240 gross nontypical (I didn't think it would actually go that high though)  and said how he has often passed up 120-130 8 pts cause he knows bigger ones are out there.