plugging away

growalot

CHC....yes I have all the 1/4 in plexiglass sheets ready to cut and I am using J molding.(metal) as the the slide rails....that will be installed on the out side...the glass will have tinting like in my other raised blind and the edges will have a rubber gasket to deaden the sliding sound...I've decided to use layers of card board boxes as insulation under the luan(sp) for the inside walls(free)...the floor will have 2in hard board(?) insulation that will be held inplace by card board stapled to the 2x4 studs

Thanks guys......kinda proud I'll admit..all plans in my head and a lot of cutting by hand...not bad for an old lady...lol ;) ...The stand will have a view of the field in pic and it is surrounded by some mature red oak.....I kicked  30+ turkey out of the sorghum in upper field so I'm stoked about turkey hunting near the sorghum where this stand is...should be good for yote and fox as well...and not far from the bear tracks I folllowed this winter ;D