27 Comfort Zone ladder stands + 1/2 dozen ready to go if need be

1 LW Alpha/Sticks

2 CZ multiposition hangons + Rapid Rails

1 Summit Open Shot climber

1 GM hangon and ladder

1 Remington cheapo + stick

1 River's Edge XL ladder

1 Ameristep 2 person ladder

I think that's it. More than one stand doesn't get hunted each season based on weather/variables...and they're all packed into very small acreage since I don't have much ground to hunt on. Some say it's overkill, but it's not, really, all done on the cheap (sales, clearances, etc.).

They key to me is quick, quiet access..small acreage and disturbance is a disaster in the making. Some stands are within 20-30 yards of one another....but there's a reason why they are set that way.

I have a crapload of stands on 5 or 6 properties . I also have 4 new 15' ladder stands and 3 chain-ons that are new in box . You can never have enough stands !

Amen.

I usually use the LW and climber when I need to adapt to movements...but also use the new in box ladders when I think it'll be a stand worth hunting a second time.

Lone Wolf Alpha Climber and a loc-on hanging stand with lone wolf climbing sticks as back up. I hunt in places that i cannot leave a sand behind and have found the lone wolf to be the best mix of quiet, light, packability, and ease of use. The summit viper is close and costs less but does not fold up and pack as well as the wolf. The hang on and steps are only used for special situations that a climber cannot handle.

The LW and sticks setup is the ticket for mobile...makes climbers obsolete imo......for those of you with ground of your own...try the millenium setup when the ladder stands burn out,,,wish i could pawn off my ladders but it is too much work to tear em down.

When is the best sit in a satnd? the first time! mobile is where it is at