coyotes

bigpaul

Is there any reason why we can't shoot coyotes all year long?

Around the farm we sure as heck do. And it's been betting BAD this year, we've lost 2 calves, a horse, and at least 7 ewe's to them. The good news being in the past 3 weeks I've personally shot 3 of them, and we nailed another 2 this weekend. The one (whom I am working on getting a picture to my email, through my non-smart phone) was on the corpse of a sheep killed in broad daylight. Very very ballsy of him. Big freaking coyote, minimum of 50 lbs, probably more. Pour fauns and poults are getting annihilated, theres at least 3 packs in the area.

Around the farm we sure as heck do. And it's been betting BAD this year, we've lost 2 calves, a horse, and at least 7 ewe's to them. The good news being in the past 3 weeks I've personally shot 3 of them, and we nailed another 2 this weekend. The one (whom I am working on getting a picture to my email, through my non-smart phone) was on the corpse of a sheep killed in broad daylight. Very very ballsy of him. Big freaking coyote, minimum of 50 lbs, probably more. Pour fauns and poults are getting annihilated, theres at least 3 packs in the area.

where in albany county are you hunting??? just wondering. would be nice to hook up with some local people i hunt next to a farm in the area

Edited by hung4wheeler