Live from the stand 2011

WNYBuckHunter

Big game and dave, its one of 2 possibilities i kno of..a fellow about a mile from here called deer search on a monster he hit durring bow..also deer vs car called in on nov 11..thays more likely however yotes and foxes took most of the evidence

Thanks pat, sorry you didn't get the opportunity to get him.

The city dorks walked right around said swamp 2wice, with all their know how. I walk straight thru normally(cause the deer bed in the tall ding weeds and cattails) but the alarmin number of predator tracks in the area ttold me to keep my eyes open. Only after i left my own tracks thru the swamp did the boys realize they could tread there. I will say this, them window lickers have all the top of the line equip, yet they still smelled skunk! Only regret, is that i educated them to walk the swamp, however one plus is that they wait till this country woodchuckw(?) Goes first

I thought you were going to blam it on the citdiots. Haha. Sucks to loose a big boy like that or have it get hit by a car. Last weekend hoping to put one more in the freezer with the 54 cal or an arrow. We will see this weekend.

Yea country folks like to blame everything that goes wrong on us cidiots lol!!!!!!!

John

i do know one thing the farm that i hunt has a hill billy that destroys the land alot more then any other hunter can. hanging 30 plus stands all around and in between other hunters squirrle hunting while hes deer hunting using perfectly good live trees to sight in his guns scouting the evening befor opening day even though hes been out there the few days befor opening day of bow. you name this guy does it.

Edited by shawn