Live from the stand 2011

WNYBuckHunter

Nope...could have several times over ...but the new sausage stuff has arrived and I need a lot more meat...need to make cubed steaks as well...only big doe till gun then I'm back buck hunting again...Think tomorrow will be the day....damn weather report...should have used the stand I wanted to in the first place.... <_<

Nope...could have several times over ...but the new sausage stuff has arrived and I need a lot more meat...need to make cubed steaks as well...only big doe till gun then I'm back buck hunting again...Think tomorrow will be the day....damn weather report...should have used the stand I wanted to in the first place.... <_<

Good luck, be safe

Before first light i had 3 deer around my stand for a bit. Hardly any light but i can make out horns. As light approched i saw it was a decent spike a button buck and the same 7 point i passed yesterday. The spike and 7 actually started sparing and decided to fight. It was very neat to watch from 10 yards away. Had a mature doe walk by also 20 min ago. Hope a shooter comes out!!!