Live from the stand 2011

WNYBuckHunter

Two groups of about 10 Turkey were talking to eachother and came together in front of me. They then proceeded to beat the snot out of eachother. Then something spooked them and they all flew off crashing into everything. Can't see what might have spooked them.

Nope..scent wasnt free..cost me an 18pk of ice cold labatt blue..and a 2fer1 on a bag o beer nuts, guess you could say i still have beer nuts..when the wind blows my kilt up..you can see my white cotton thong..i believe this is advantageous cause the deer may see and mistake it for a tail waving..lol

White thong,Just a little too much info.pretty scarey pic in my head right now.....LOL

Reminds me of those guys in the movie Braveheart wearing their kilts and mooning the English soldiers. That's how I picture Pat launching beer nuts. Just remember the price for beer nuts is (under a buck) Good luck

I've been on stand for 4+ hours. Haven't seen a thing. I thought for sure that the deer would be moving after yesterdays snow storm. It's a perfect day, sunny and 38.

I don't get it. Haha

I thought the same thing but saw nothing this morning. I did take a little sneak and peak stroll and walked up on a turkey, at least I saw some wildlife.