Live from the stand 2011

WNYBuckHunter

Rut hasn't stared in 4W yet and as far as road kill there wasn't many on Rt 17 West from Harriman to Roscoe. Only saw a few does . Was in the woods the past 3 days and deer were few and far between, no chasing, didn't even see a buck and only a few does. Over the summer there were deer all over the place where have they gone? The area I am referring to is between Long Eddy and Fremont Center,

i think the warm weather has delayed things for sure (talking about 3M). Bucks are ready but the does are not. Its supposed to cool down a bit after today, and with the full moon coming late this week this weekend should be interesting. Good luck everyone!

i think the warm weather has delayed things for sure (talking about 3M). Bucks are ready but the does are not. Its supposed to cool down a bit after today, and with the full moon coming late this week this weekend should be interesting. Good luck everyone!

Joe12...I'm in 3M also. The boys are ready but it did shut down some of them chasing the does. Weekend should be better with cooler temps. Seeing lots of scrapes and rubs too.

Holy molee..it looks as if batman and mr freeze had an epic battle last night..an inch of snow is blanketing the ground here in 9h..dont think ill need the head light..haha, snow plow just went by..what is this..west virginia? The corn is still in process of being chopped.however much of its gone and im pretty sure they will not chop after a precipitation(clogs the head on the chopper)..fate paid me a visit last night and broke my camera tripod, so i think i will not be trying to film the hunt, however im bery crafty and do have duct tape..ha! Take that fate..

Holy molee..it looks as if batman and mr freeze had an epic battle last night..an inch of snow is blanketing the ground here in 9h..dont think ill need the head light..haha, snow plow just went by..what is this..west virginia? The corn is still in process of being chopped.however much of its gone and im pretty sure they will not chop after a precipitation(clogs the head on the chopper)..fate paid me a visit last night and broke my camera tripod, so i think i will not be trying to film the hunt, however im bery crafty and do have duct tape..ha! Take that fate..

Go get em Pat.

Im not a veteran or a county/state worker..i had my 40 in yesterday, however as a token of my appreciation id like to say thanks for serving to those who have! But one day isnt enough haha..jk..Fact: 2yrs ago to the day i shot my biggest 8pt in the juggular as he was comin into the bleat can at 10 yds..had my feet on tera firma

Had to sneek out to the stand this mornin even though we're leaving for NYC at 11 and I will most likely be out unti 4am,

Couldn't help myself after yesterday's action...

33 and breezy...moonlit walk in at 5:30, partly cloudy now.

Edited by 7J Everyday