2011 Harvest thread

WNYBuckHunter

Didn't get to do a live in the stand thread phone wasn't working but oh well. She came in at 5 and she was very spooky with the wind. I thought she busted me but she turned at 15 yards and I got a shot off. I one lunged her and put it directly through the liver. She ran 200 yards i thought I was in for a long track when I first got on the trail I jumped 2 other deer I thought she was one of them but it wasn't so.

I shot this little guy on some state land in the NZ Canton/Potsdam area on 10/15. I could have used a muzzle loader but....I love my new bow(PSE X-Force Axe7). It was a 12 yard shot from one of my natural ground blinds I build. He never new what hit him. He ran towards me after the shot and stopped 10 ft away and bled out. When he finally crashed he was no more than 3 ft away from where I stood. What an awesome experience.4d1c09a8.jpg

I shot a big ole doe on opening day in the SZ. She cam in by herself around 7:50. Put a rage in the cage and she went 25 yards. I was very impressed with the damage. There was no pass through because the arrow hitr the opposite shoulder, still a ton of blood. I willtry and post a pick tonight.

How do you upload a pic i tryed but couldnt i have 2 deer that me and my hunting buddy just got yesterday and i would like to post the pic!!

you have to upload the photos to a photobucket account and then copy and paste the IMG code into the post and the photo should appear in the post.