Chef

Chefs first AR build

Don’t you need a lighter spring?

I’ve read conflicting reports on this. I’m gunna start with the one I have and see how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

I’ve read conflicting reports on this. I’m gunna start with the one I have and see how it goes

I could be wrong.  I assume less mess moving back means you need less push moving it back forward.  But no biggie to swap it out if needed.   I think you should do a binary trigger too.  Lol

• Like 2

I could be wrong.  I assume less mess moving back means you need less push moving it back forward.  But no biggie to swap it out if needed.   I think you should do a binary trigger too.  Lol

So I actually spoke to someone over at JP yesterday he said buffet weight and a adjustable gas block is more important than the spring. He was saying the light weight carrier with a heavy buffer will give you a great mid weight system.
He said before sighting in to fire the weapon with no hand guard and adjust the gas block till the bolt just locks back when empty

• Like 2