Non political corona virus thread

Al Bundy

Both daughters here today to do one of those paint and drink wine things with their Mom , as the places are closed it was a to go kit . Young couple nextdoor had two,other couples over last night ,out on the patio eating and drinking.

Guy across from me is having 13 family members over for a party, today I think . His wife was a true believer prior, their kids would stay in their cars and they would talk to the grandkids through the rolled up windows , now the whole clan will be parting on the patio and swimming in the pool .

Many are about done with it here .

Then of course the city has just been  carrying  on like normal from the get go . https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-york-news/rpd-nearly-300-people-gathered-in-the-streets-for-a-party-in-rochester-amid-covid-19/5738676/?cat=565

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Both daughters here today to do one of those paint and drink wine things with their Mom , as the places are closed it was a to go kit . Young couple nextdoor had two,other couples over last night ,out on the patio eating and drinking.

Guy across from me is having 13 family members over for a party, today I think . His wife was a true believer prior, their kids would stay in their cars and they would talk to the grandkids through the rolled up windows , now the whole clan will be parting on the patio and swimming in the pool .

Many are about done with it here .

Then of course the city has just been  carrying  on like normal from the get go . https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-york-news/rpd-nearly-300-people-gathered-in-the-streets-for-a-party-in-rochester-amid-covid-19/5738676/?cat=565

We did the whole social distancing thing in the beginning and especially when the government was paying me to stay home from work. Now that they have a solid plan plan for fighting this if someone should become I'll it's just another annual sickness strain to deal with.

• Like 2

Sure when we gather with a few friends everyone sits outside in a chair apart from each other . I don’t care , but I do it for those who may ,although they probably wouldn’t come if it was a concern .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Today my brother and his fiancé came over. His hospital hasn’t been above 11 covid cases in weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Daughters is swamped with elective surgeries now , she went up from 36 to 40 hours a a week .

She also said if Cuomo screws up our schools ( like part day online ) she and her husband will be moving out before their kids are school age . Being a nurse she can work anywhere ,he’s in HVAC and his Dad is a contractor down South . 

• Like 2

Daughters is swamped with elective surgeries now , she went up from 36 to 40 hours a a week .
She also said if Cuomo screws up our schools ( like part day online ) she and her husband will be moving out before their kids are school age . Being a nurse she can work anywhere ,he’s in HVAC and his Dad is a contractor down South . 

My Brother said same about elective surgeries starting to pick up

• Like 1

Mid-Hudson (Westchester/Putnam and others) phase 1 reopening Tuesday.

What does that even mean though? Many of my friends and family who work in Putnam/Westchester have been back at work for weeks now.

There was so many partys in my neighborhood today ,the next door neighbors are having one right now for their daughters birthday . 

What a time to be alive! And all this time WNYers thought the coronavirus would save them from the wrath on 10/15 that Showtime Mahomes and Biz will bring to Buffalo!

12 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

What a time to be alive! And all this time WNYers thought the coronavirus would save them from the wrath on 10/15 that Showtime Mahomes and Biz will bring to Buffalo!

Are you going to wear your KC Jersey?

Are you going to wear your KC Jersey?

Of course. It’s not like it’s a rivalry anyway.

Wearing my Johnny Damon jersey to Yankee Stadium in early 2000’s drew more drama

Wow its really bad , I started to run ..... I hate running , but with the gym closed two months now it’s forced me to desperate acts ! 

Chin ups, push ups and my kettlebell has been working strength wise , but I need to ramp up cardio . I walk 3/10s of a mile to a trail , and “run “ about two miles , walk the 3/10s back , did that 2xs last week, today I ran 1 mile but at a faster pace ,going to walk around a hilly park now as well .

• Like 1

There are bars opening around here on the DL. I actually left one about half an hour ago. Probably 20 people in a bar that on an average Friday would hold 150+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disgusting

23 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

My wife’s best friend came over today. Her mom had coronavirus a few months ago. No symptoms. It feels good to be alive

My sister in law tested positive 4 weeks ago .  

• Like 1

What’s disgusting is that people like you want to live in fear of this bullshit!

I do not live in fear. I went fishing yesterday, went into a store got take out from a restaurant and met up with friends. What’s disgusting is you as a “LEO” have no regard for an executive order, or public safety. It’s not about living in fear. We need to reopen thats a fact. However we need to do it responsibly. How many of those 20 people in the illegally open bar had a mask on? How many sat far apart from each other.

Would you rather me say it’s retarded

What’s disgusting is that people like you want to live in fear of this bullshit!

And not for nothing I hope I never hear you say anything to anyone for shooting before legal time, shooting a doe in the wrong WMU or hell even
Shooting a hen Turkey in the spring.

I do not live in fear. I went fishing yesterday, went into a store got take out from a restaurant and met up with friends. What’s disgusting is you as a “LEO” have no regard for an executive order, or public safety. It’s not about living in fear. We need to reopen thats a fact. However we need to do it responsibly. How many of those 20 people in the illegally open bar had a mask on? How many sat far apart from each other.

Facts! I fished with him!!!! No masks or FISH!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Chef said:

This is over , maybe its time to fire up the political version of this thread again because that's all it it right now.

• Like 2

You need to remember that what you’re dealing with and what I’m dealing with over 200 miles away are two completely different things.

An executive order isn’t a law it’s a bullshit , being an Leo has nothing to do with it.

Our public up here is plenty safe!

The bar was not illegally open, no laws were broken.

Not a single mask was worn.

• Like 3

And not for nothing I hope I never hear you say anything to anyone for shooting before legal time, shooting a doe in the wrong WMU or hell even
Shooting a hen Turkey in the spring.

You never have and never will, I don’t give a shit what others do as long as they aren’t hurting others.

• Like 2