Non political corona virus thread

Al Bundy

My mom will be released next Tuesday. Without the help of the assisted living home, Stonybrook hospital and Gurwin rehab she would not of made it. She also is very strong and wasn't willing to give up! Its been over 50 days without seeing her.
Hot diggity that's fantastic news!!!

Call Me The Teflon Don

• Like 1

My memorial day camping trip was canceled by the state of PA.  We are now taking the camper to my club land and if there happens to be other people there so be it. 

We had a drive through Birthday celebration for my daughters 10th birthday on Monday

I had 2 people over yesterday to help me drop and cut a couple of pine trees up. 

A couple more will be over Saturday to help clean up the mess and split the logs. 

Life has to go on at some point we cant continue to live in fear. I am not saying to stop being responsible and throw out all measures and go 100% back to normal but their needs to be a return to a little bit of life as we knew it. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

My memorial day camping trip was canceled by the state of PA.  We are now taking the camper to my club land and if there happens to be other people there so be it. 

We had a drive through Birthday celebration for my daughters 10th birthday on Monday

I had 2 people over yesterday to help me drop and cut a couple of pine trees up. 

A couple more will be over Saturday to help clean up the mess and split the logs. 

Life has to go on at some point we cant continue to live in fear. I am not saying to stop being responsible and throw out all measures and go 100% back to normal but their needs to be a return to a little bit of life as we knew it. 

Arnt campgrounds outside erie county opening up now ? You just cant use the bathrooms.

4 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

"They" are no longer keeping me away from friends and family. I will avoid crowds, I will wear my mask inside businesses, I will wash my damned hands. I watched a guy fishing 70 yards out in the middle of 18 mile creek wearing a mask. Are we really that stupid?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

"They" are no longer keeping me away from friends and family. I will avoid crowds, I will wear my mask inside businesses, I will wash my damned hands. I watched a guy fishing 70 yards out in the middle of 18 mile creek wearing a mask. Are we really that stupid?

E6BA8265-CC07-4C50-862C-F641A4406E1E.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Arnt campgrounds outside erie county opening up now ? You just cant use the bathrooms.

From what I was able to understand it was privately owned campgrounds that are able to reopen to trailers/RV's as long as they have their own self contained facilities. County and State parks are still not open to camping in any fashion. 

Pennsylvanian sent me an email last week saying due to COVID-19 measures reservations are being canceled and I will be refunded the full amount. Which I was a couple of days later. 

10 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Perfect, Saturday at 3pm the tree clean up begins. I expect to see you there. Food and beer will be provided at the end. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

You broke the number one rule of turkey hunting! Never wear Red, White, or Blue!!!!!!!!!

Call Me The Teflon Don

Drive fast, take chances ! 

That of course was just for a quick pic .

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

So when can you start
Visiting other people’s
Homes? Friends, family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

they havent said that yet.  Just doing phases along the business end of things.  I guess they still want everyone to social distance yet.  With masks and 6+feet apart. Phase one is some business and manufacturing reopen with masks and distancing or curbside service.