Non political corona virus thread

Al Bundy

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Correct but it does show how many people there had it and didn’t know. That is half the danger with this virus. It’s why Ny is doing so much testing compared to other states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, no point in taking the antibody so I haven't gone to the local hospitals/urgent care. Whether i have the antibodies or not it changes nothing until more info is learned. 

• Like 2

Took my daughter to 4-month checkup this morning. A woman in hazmat suit stood at the entrance and infared thermometer to forehead to check my and wife's temperature. Only 1 parent allowed inside so i had to wait outside.

6 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Yes Almost. Because the potential to make it far bigger is still there. It's just a matter of acting upon it and finding/making the time to do so

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

and creating a new recipe?

2 hours ago, Chef said:

Sent back not sent to

Are you sure ? the order read , re admission  , or admission  . Goal was to free up hospital beds and it’s common to send folks to nursing homes while they’re in recovery stage for many things .

The New York Health Department had initiated the plan which specified, "no resident shall be denied re-admission or admission to the [nursing home]" solely based on COVID-19, in order to free up hospital beds should they become needed as the pandemic worsened.

Gurwin Jewish, a 460-bed home on Long Island, seemed well-prepared for the coronavirus in early March, with movable walls to seal off hallways for the infected. But after the state order, a trickle of recovering COVID-19 patients from local hospitals turned into a flood of 58 people.

Edited by Nomad

21 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

No my single recipe is perfect as is. I'm going the Henry Ford route when he started. You can have any color you like as long as it's black

Henry ford did more then tell people they had to have a black car . To go the henry ford route you would have to raise your cows , you would need to make your Worcestershire sauce ,you would need to make your own pepper flakes ,you would have to make every ingredient yourself . By the time it's all said and done you'll wish you would have sold the recipes for a grand.

• Like 1

Henry ford did more then tell people they had to have a black car . To go the henry ford route you would have to raise your cows , you would need to make your Worcestershire sauce ,you would need to make your own pepper flakes ,you would have to make every ingredient yourself . By the time it's all said and done you'll wish you would have sold the recipes for a grand.
That's right you work for Ford don't you. Then let me amend my original statement to going a Henry Ford Lite route in terms of his views on choice of color and style. That being the Model T and only in black.

On 5/19/2020 at 8:29 PM, crappyice said:

We were up at Fahnestock last weekend...Pelton pond was truly packed as were every parking spot on Canopus Lake(I counted 15 boats on the water. We found a secluded spot down Sunken Mine road but even that was more crowded than usual.

With a lot of activities closed, many families are heading to these spots.  I find every spot more crowded then they normally would be.  At least there is still enough space to keep some good distance.

With a lot of activities closed, many families are heading to these spots.  I find every spot more crowded then they normally would be.  At least there is still enough space to keep some good distance.

I saw beaches in nyc/Long Island are limited to 50% capacity this weekend. With the great weather, I expect to hear about a lot of lines and fights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I saw beaches in nyc/Long Island are limited to 50% capacity this weekend. With the great weather, I expect to hear about a lot of lines and fights

Wife’s one nephew sold his law practice here and moved his wife and four kids to, outside Dallas last summer . Today they’re at the beach in Galveston, they said it’s like normal ,beach open , bars , shops and restaurants as well .

Ive never once seen a capacity sign on a beach, which would change I guess as the tide came in and out lol . So 50% of what ?  , maybe the parking lots they could do I guess . Then I would park nearby and Uber .

• Like 1

Wife’s one nephew sold his law practice here and moved his wife and four kids to, outside Dallas last summer . Today they’re at the beach in Galveston, they said it’s like normal ,beach open , bars , shops and restaurants as well .
Ive never once seen a capacity sign on a beach, which would change I guess as the tide came in and out lol . So 50% of what ?  , maybe the parking lots they could do I guess . Then I would park nearby and Uber .

Yup. Quite a few people i know posting pics of hotel pools and beaches like this one. I believe this is the Carolinas though.

2e61f9611cb74abe024a069b159c85f8.plist