Guess they can't read posted signs.

Skillet

My step dad shot a nice 8 awhile back, ran over into the neighboring land, the owner was home, my step dad went over and asked if he could retrive it, the owner went with him, when he saw how big the buck was the owner told him he couldnt have the deer and to get off his property. After a 30 minute arguement, my step dad decided to give up and leave, on the way out he heard the guy yell wait, so he went back, and he said, you really want the deer? my step dad says yes thats why i came over here in the first place. The guy then unloaded his 12 gauge down the body of the deer, then said, here, have it... saved very little amount of meat out of this deer (back straps were good, and back right hind quarter was able to be saved.) the rest wasnt worth the hassle.

My step dad shot a nice 8 awhile back, ran over into the neighboring land, the owner was home, my step dad went over and asked if he could retrive it, the owner went with him, when he saw how big the buck was the owner told him he couldnt have the deer and to get off his property. After a 30 minute arguement, my step dad decided to give up and leave, on the way out he heard the guy yell wait, so he went back, and he said, you really want the deer? my step dad says yes thats why i came over here in the first place. The guy then unloaded his 12 gauge down the body of the deer, then said, here, have it... saved very little amount of meat out of this deer (back straps were good, and back right hind quarter was able to be saved.) the rest wasnt worth the hassle.

What a f***ing jerk!

I tell you, and then sometimes people try to convince me what upstanding citizens hunting has in it's ranks. Yeah, some are good, but still WAY too many bozos out there. I simply can't think of another pastime or hobby where such nonsense happens!! Unbelievable and pathetic!!

That is just pure insanity... I almost don't believe it.

I Lease about 60 acres in Delaware county then I rights to small parcals all over in the area so I have about 300 acres in all and if I dont go to each spot every day to check out who or what has been there the next time there is a gut pile or garbage from some one else had one spot that i could not keep people off becouse of a bear I set game cams so to get plate# and called the troppers not dec and they have not been back .

2 years ago I had someone park with their truck and trailer with a quad on my land, we have about 80 acres near Patria State Forest. When I informed him he was trespassing and parked illegally he and his buddy went into a tirade and started threatening us and telling me the land owner gave him permission years ago (we've owned the land over 50 years). As things start to heat up and he refuses to leave the land, 2 more of his buddies walk out of the woods, they must have been walking my back property and he was waiting for them. Luckily a DEC officer drove by and noticed the commotion. He basically told me I should have had better posted signs, but asked the guy to leave. The trespasser eventually left but I couldn't believe the nerve of the guy and how the whole situation went down. If the DEC officer hadn't come by I really don't think they would have left.