WTB 20GA Rifled Slugs

I'm looking to buy some 2 3/4" 20GA Rifled slugs, either Federal Vital Shock or Remington Sluggers. Preferably fairly new and not a decade old. Looking for 4 boxes of 5 count.

I would prefer a local meet and buy because shipping would be more then the ammo is worth. Cash deal or I have 6 WASP High Tech XXL 124gr 4 blade I would be willing trade. Broad heads are older but never used except on targets because I went to 3 blade long ago.

Drop me a PM if you have anything you are willing to part with.

Edited by DirtTime

9 minutes ago, helmut in the bush said:

I have 2-10 count boxes of Winchester 20ga 3/4oz slugs, I'm not close, if you can't find anything else HMU

I'll keep that in mind.

I found places that will ship here, but you have to be a member to make the order or they are out of stock.

5 hours ago, DirtTime said:

Empty shelves at all 3 in my area ( and the one an hour away my wife passes on her way to and from work ). Even the local gun shops don't have any.

Thanks for the reply though.

Have you tried Take It To The Bank on Five Corners?

2 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

As of a few days ago they only had sabots.

I was told, anything they don't have, they will be happy to order.

I will keep my eyes open too, and let you know if I find what you're looking for.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

American Shooter Supply has them. Just got 'em in yesterday.

The one on Central Ave? Forgot about them. I used to do a lot of business with them. Until they cut their reloading supplies down to near nothing. And got kind of an attitude from an employee. 

2 minutes ago, sbuff said:

Their attitude is what keeps me away. Zacks just up the road is my go to shop 

Been to Zacks too. And thought they were very good. But very busy! Not much time to talk to staff. Perhaps I just come at busy times on the weekends?

I really like Frank's out on Rt.30 Too. They have everything and more.

Also my newest, favorite spot, Take It To The Bank! It is close to me, and the owner and staff are great. Along with their prices.

My last resort was have my brother buy them from Franks and bring them out to me.

Too many nut jobs buying all the ammo they can find, and demand is higher then supply right now.

I found what exactly what I was looking for, Federal Premium Vital-Shok's at the normal price, no jacked up prices just because they can.

fprsx.jpg

• Like 1