Well my boat was totalled so I picked up this...

ApexerER

7 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Well that looks like fun! Specs?

Its a lot of fun but not very roomy......I have always had bowriders. Its a 21.6 Baja Hammer with a 7.4L MPI. I think I might be able to get 70MPH out of it. I had it doing 63GPS with 4 adults and a full tank of gas (60 Gallons), and I am still learning what to do with the trim tabs. Never had a boat with trim tabs. Or a boat that would do 60+ MPH...…lol

• Like 3

Just now, ApexerER said:

Its a lot of fun but not very roomy......I have always had bowriders. Its a 21.6 Baja Hammer with a 7.4L MPI. I think I might be able to get 70MPH out of it. I had it doing 63GPS with 4 adults and a full tank of gas (60 Gallons), and I am still learning what to do with the trim tabs. Never had a boat with trim tabs. Or a boat that would do 60+ MPH...…lol

Cool! Be careful, but have lots of fun!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, grampy said:

What??? No trolling motor???   JK....

Nice looking boat!

LOL, I just put the bags out to slow me down!....Just kidding. My Dad has a bass boat that I can use anytime I want to go fishing which admittedly isn't very often. I usually go with him a couple times of summer just to spend time with him, but I usually spend more time kicked back with a beer than actually fishing....

• Like 1

Sweet, MY sister just picked up a 20ft baja with a 305.. will do 50 easily and still open bow! 

We are trading and selling stuff to get into a v8 (hopefully thru hulls) bigger bow rider like a Mariah or something close.. need more power for towing and friends and family..  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

Sweet, MY sister just picked up a 20ft baja with a 305.. will do 50 easily and still open bow! 

We are trading and selling stuff to get into a v8 (hopefully thru hulls) bigger bow rider like a Mariah or something close.. need more power for towing and friends and family..  

This fuel injected big block is way more power than any boat I have ever had. I thought the thru hulls would be loud and annoying but they sound awesome when you are going slow and they don't seem any louder then a regular exhaust when you are under way which is awesome. They must only be loud when you are behind the boat.....

• Like 1

I bet it is a pile of power! Thats awesome. Yea the thru hull isnt so bad on boat, but outside of the boat whichever way the exhaust goes.. is loud.. especially under throttle. We had  donzi with a big block launch as we came out of the water last and my stepson was floored by the thunder.. I told him thats what we were going to get hopefully for next year. he was all on board, but now is nervous about being towed behind this boat lol   

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

I bet it is a pile of power! Thats awesome. Yea the thru hull isnt so bad on boat, but outside of the boat whichever way the exhaust goes.. is loud.. especially under throttle. We had  donzi with a big block launch as we came out of the water last and my stepson was floored by the thunder.. I told him thats what we were going to get hopefully for next year. he was all on board, but now is nervous about being towed behind this boat lol   

Lol, I towed my daughter who is 15 and my nephew who is 14. They didn't say anything about it. I had to extend the rope though cause the roost was hitting them right in the face. I couldn't stop laughing....

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Lol, I towed my daughter who is 15 and my nephew who is 14. They didn't say anything about it. I had to extend the rope though cause the roost was hitting them right in the face. I couldn't stop laughing....

Really? they didn't seem to mind it? I never would have guessed that. probably a lot of water noise as well id imagine. That's good to know. My wife just sent me a boat she liked, I said nah, sent her a beauty checkmate to her and she said yes please lol 

• Like 1