GAME/DINNERS

Dom

Good to see there is some interest. Ill be working more on it this weekend. Skillet is also looking around at places to do it. So far, the most affordable is also somewhere that they no longer have wild boar, they are basically farm pigs that have been let loose. Still would be more fun than buying pork at the store, but were looking for something a little better.

Good to see there is some interest. Ill be working more on it this weekend. Skillet is also looking around at places to do it. So far, the most affordable is also somewhere that they no longer have wild boar, they are basically farm pigs that have been let loose. Still would be more fun than buying pork at the store, but were looking for something a little better.

Cold Brooke Hunts in homer ny.

Ill shoot them an email. I almost feel dirty emailing and calling about a fenced hunt lol. Almost...

Joe, I would love to do that as well. I organized a "rally" on one of the camping sites I go to a couple of years ago, and it turned out pretty good. Had 10 or 15 families show up. Id love to do something like that with members here too, maybe a camping weekend somewhere that has cabins for those that dont have campers or tents. Or maybe a wild game dinner where people bring all different types of wild game dishes to pass. Hell, Id be fine with a group getting together and shooting some 3D.

The subject of a hog hunt came up a little while ago and I thought it might be fun to get some people together from here to go on the hunt and maybe have a contest or something like that. Id like to do it at a place in NY, but its looking like the place in PA with the regular wild pigs is going to be the most affordable. We will see, Im going to try and have the details put together before the first of the year.