putting together kids xmas gift

Red

this has nothing to do with hunting but just wanted to say boy am i beat just spent a little over 4.5 hours putting together my 2year old sons train table and train set. i didnt take any breaks there were so many tiny little parts to screw together and to think i thought it was gonna be an hr long project until i opened the box and the instructions looked like a blue print to build this crazy thing lol. when little man wakes up in the morning and sees his train set it will all be worth it.

I found that it is well worth it to read the directions before assembling . When I 1st started putting the kids stuff together (assembling) , I figured it was easy enough to do until I got to a certain point and had to disassemble parts to finish the task . Much of this stuff is complicated even with directions !

The worst I had was a doll house for one of my girls,had to take that thing apart twice because I did not read the directions all the while my little girl was playing with and telling me hurry please daddy.Now its just daddy love where are the car keys.Great times guys enjoy every second of it.

• Like 1

Fortunately I don't have to do that anymore. Now the worst part for me is when my 15 YO daughter asks me to help her set up her new IPad and at the same time my 10 YO son asks me to set up his ITouch to connect to our wireless network. But I do miss those days when I would be up past mIdnite on Xmas eve putting together doll houses and train sets.