who thinks this was a fair election?

2 hours ago, phantom said:

and want crime did trump commit being a good businessman? 

good businessman that went bankrupt six times? That is someone playing the system big time. You go ahead and call that good business. 

I call him a fraud and feel sorry for the people falling for his bs.

3 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Impeachment is for a specific offense,not a laundry list of charges against the man. The two dont have anything to do with each other other than pertaining to Trump.

He cant be imprached for a crime he committed before being president.

As a citizen of the United States , he could still be arrested , though , for crimes committed prior to , and during his term in office . Considering this , and knowing that the Democrats are fully cognizant of their prerogative to bring charges as well , I think that it’s reasonable to assume That they declined due to flimsy evidence , or , none at all . 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

good businessman that went bankrupt six times? That is someone playing the system big time. You go ahead and call that good business. 

but he has 500 businesses  6 that's nothing  and going  out of business is  not a crime  btw 

Edited by phantom

4 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Abe Lincoln and Walt Disney went bankrupt.  Henry Ford went bankrupt many times.  Playing the system?  No.  Taking risks with opportunities for great success.  

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

Abe Lincoln and Walt Disney went bankrupt.  Henry Ford went bankrupt many times.  Playing the system?  No.  Taking risks with opportunities for great success.  

Trump is a terrible businessman. The only way he’s made money was by making a spectacle of himself on tv, and that he did quite well. What risks have you taken for your vast success? 

It’s sad to see how you try elevate Trump when he clearly doesn’t give 2 shits about people like you, outside of how it serves his vanity. 

Edited by Versatile_Hunter

8 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Honest question did he go bankrupt 6 times or did 6 of his business ventures go bankrupt out of the vast amount he has had.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Honest question did he go bankrupt 6 times or did 6 of his business ventures go bankrupt out of the vast amount he has had.

Honest answer i dont know. But as an example,if you own more than one business and one fails,how can you declare bankruptcy for one and stiff the lenders or workers or whoever when your other one is successful. Bankruptcy is not the same as closing down a business having all your bills paid.It is ditching a business and letting someone else eat your debts. That is not good business to me but a d*ck move. If the other businesses are so successful than pay your debts. 

Bankruptcy is another form of welfare kind of.

Edited by BowmanMike
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Trump is a terrible businessman. The only way he’s made money was by making a spectacle of himself on tv, and that he did quite well. What risks have you taken for your vast success? 

It’s sad to see how you try elevate Trump when he clearly doesn’t give 2 shits about people like you, outside of how it serves his vanity. 

You obviously don't know anything about the man.  You believe what you are told to believe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

It’s important for you to believe that Trump cares for you, huh?

MAGA is a like support group for sad men with daddy issues...

Let me ask you: what evidence do you have that Trump doesnt care about the common man / average American ? By making the assertion that he doesn’t , and , Suggesting that one is a naive fool to believe that he cares , Does that mean you believe that Biden ( or Obama , I guess when he was President) does  ? 
Remember , this is a man who is  a CAREER politician , who obtained all of his wealth via the power of his held offices.  In contrast , Trump is independently wealthy and acquired none of his wealth through the Presidency ( at least , none that I am aware of ). 

Also , why the MAGA insults ? Do you dislike what MAGA stands for ? 

In comparison , what are your feelings toward the ANTIFA movement ? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

It’s important for you to believe that Trump cares for you, huh?

MAGA is a like support group for sad men with daddy issues...

Trump had it all did not need the job biden  on the other hand is a bum  would have nothing if he did not get  into  to politics 

as far as him liking people don't know  but I do Know he likes to do a good job when he does something  .

unlike most  the pollical class who are there to be there .

Edited by phantom
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

As of tonite , they have now “ discovered “ 5300 new votes in the state of Georgia: wow! And this is not a a cause for concern ? Bullshit !! I think there should be recounts in ALL all of the states in which the vote total differential is close !! 

they stole it lets get real but its  hard to prove it will take time   hand count of everything .

notice its always a problem that  gives biden more votes  think that's just bad luck right  lol

Edited by phantom