Getting in shape, whos doing it?

Geno C

Thanks Geno, you too!

Damn, Steve! You didn't look like you need to lose much to begin with.

Everyone says that! I think I just "carry weight well".

I'm 6'0, 224 lbs now, started at 238. I'd like to get back to around 200.

I gained a bunch last year, I was laid off most of the year and gained about 30 pounds of beer, pizza and what ever else I consumed to pass the time... Not good, not healthy.

Dumb thing is, this it the 3rd or 4th time I have done this roller coaster ride in the past 12 years. I think I learned my lesson this time and will keep it off, this isn't getting any easier, haha

• 4 weeks later...

good job steve!

im doing great also, not lossing the weight i want but im deff putting lean muscle on while leaning out so its averaging out right now. I deff notice a great visual difference. i would like to go down another 10 lbs. im staying stiff at 173lbs.

• 2 weeks later...

hows everyone making out?

Im not loosing weight yet on the scale, i actually gained im at 178 right now... Im noticeably leaner tho so i know i am putting on size and nice muscle. Kind of the opposite of my goal lol. i really need to do cardio every morning. strenth is up and getting leaner and harder, now when i do cardio and really drop weight i cut up nice

I re-aggravated the knee I hurt during deer season (torn ligament) so I have been taking a break from P90x. I picked up a knee brace and will start again next week, as the knee has been feeling a bit better the last week or so.

That sucks. Hope it gets better.

Iv'e been stuck at 215-216.5 for almost 2 weeks now... pissing me off. I keep reducing calories too. (I have been slacking on my cardio tho.... Need to fix that)

Still about 20 pounds from my goal, half way there at least!

Fit into some old work jeans that haven't been able to wear for a couple years too!