My 2020 Covid-19 journal

sodfather

I didn’t get this symptom long term. I skipped a few days early on but I’ve been back to beating my meat at least once per day for over a week now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A coworker tested positive, he was experiencing symptoms of a cold on Wednesday, he worked with us that day.  We use hand tools, in/out of several different trucks randomly throughout the day.  I guess we will see what happens.  I rarely get sick, so I wouldn’t be surprised if I were the type to have it, and not know it.  I am just going to keep my distance at this point.  I swear I had this in February, I was in a class, and 5 other were all out for a week sicker than they had ever been.  I was just informed of this about an hour ago.  Glad I haven’t been around my mom, or dad.  

A coworker tested positive, he was experiencing symptoms of a cold on Wednesday, he worked with us that day.  We use hand tools, in/out of several different trucks randomly throughout the day.  I guess we will see what happens.  I rarely get sick, so I wouldn’t be surprised if I were the type to have it, and not know it.  I am just going to keep my distance at this point.  I swear I had this in February, I was in a class, and 5 other were all out for a week sicker than they had ever been.  I was just informed of this about an hour ago.  Glad I haven’t been around my mom, or dad.  

Pay attention to your symptoms. I’ve never had the flu, strep, ear infections, etc. I’m literally never sick and I got covid. If you are around someone with symptoms for a long enough period of time you’ll catch it for sure. It’s very contagious. I didn’t even know I had until my brother dropped off a thermometer to me and I kept rising to 101.9, I wouldn’t have even known otherwise.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Pay attention to your symptoms. I’ve never had the flu, strep, ear infections, etc. I’m literally never sick and I got covid. If you are around someone with symptoms for a long enough period of time you’ll catch it for sure. It’s very contagious.

I definitely have/will continue to take this seriously.  Pretty pissed off that this employee never informed us that he was tested until it came back positive.  

I definitely have/will continue to take this seriously.  Pretty pissed off that this employee never informed us that he was tested until it came back positive.  

Are you still working? If I was in direct contact with a confirmed positive case, I would not be able to go to work for 14 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Are you still working? If I was in direct contact with a confirmed positive case, I would not be able to go to work for 14 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I am an “essential worker” and also now considered a “First Responder” in our workplace....so, apparently the quarantining procedures are not mandatory in this case due to not having symptoms/or a positive test, says the big big boss.  

Crappy is right above. You are protected by NYS COVID laws. You basically get paid to quarantine. Your situation may warrant this soon.

Edit - just saw your post,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bionic said:

Yes, I am an “essential worker” and also now considered a “First Responder” in our workplace....so, apparently the quarantining procedures are not mandatory in this case due to not having symptoms/or a positive test, says the big big boss.  

Have you been tested? It amazes me how long it takes to get the results from a test. You could infect a lot of people by the time you get your results! That's why you should be in quarantine.

• Like 1