My 2020 Covid-19 journal

sodfather

8 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Just received a call from Erie County Health services and they said my last day of quarantine is today. I’m a free man tomorrow. I haven’t had a fever since day 1 and my body aches are gone. I do have some head congestion so not sure what to do about that . Can’t wait to give the kids a hug and get on with my life . 

Great news!!! Glad you beat that sucker!

27 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Just received a call from Erie County Health services and they said my last day of quarantine is today. I’m a free man tomorrow. I haven’t had a fever since day 1 and my body aches are gone. I do have some head congestion so not sure what to do about that . Can’t wait to give the kids a hug and get on with my life . 

awesome!!!!! Gald to hear this!

367691811a1d2c15d5dd274eee66dd02.jpg

Early Chinese dinner. Last night I was still very sore in the hips. Had to take a Tylenol before bed to get sleep. Today is my best day so far. Got out for 2 miles. Getting really tempted to hunt soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

[mention=7992]Moho81[/mention] would be the only person to go to the Goat for wings and come out with a P&Y actual Goat 
Or another Goat like Tom Brady . 

25fe9d81c9489fbae93d850a1173198e.jpg

No P&Y this time but those Berber wings didn’t stand a chance I had them in the scope the entire time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Jay, I'm glad to hear you are feeling better! Just take it real easy as this thing lingers and you end up paying for it, if you overdo it at all. I hunted yesterday all day (in a heated blind of course) but with the walk back and forth in 1 ft of snow,  last night my hips and knees were hurting bad. Plus all afternoon I had another splitting headache. Taking another day off today.

Good Luck! and take care.

4 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

Jay, I'm glad to hear you are feeling better! Just take it real easy as this thing lingers and you end up paying for it, if you overdo it at all. I hunted yesterday all day (in a heated blind of course) but with the walk back and forth in 1 ft of snow,  last night my hips and knees were hurting bad. Plus all afternoon I had another splitting headache. Taking another day off today.

Good Luck! and take care.

this is the exact reason im probably not going to hunt until sunday.  im out of breath walking up the stairs sometimes. was thinking of going out today but im not pushing it 

• Like 1

I just got another negative from Monday, so I faded this thing. Am I a better, stronger man than those that contracted it opening weekend? I'll let the forum and history decide. But for now I'm EXTREMELY thankful I didn't get it

Not sleeping in the same room or riding in truck with Jay seems to be the differentiator. Makes sense in accordance with what CDC considers “close contact”

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I just got another negative from Monday, so I faded this thing. Am I a better, stronger man than those that contracted it opening weekend? I'll let the forum and history decide. But for now I'm EXTREMELY thankful I didn't get it

You stayed above the fray. It's good to be tall. 

• Like 1