Why Joe Biden MUST NOT become President

It seems to me this country has lost it's honor. I believe the founding fathers created this country based on the belief that if someone was a known liar or had engaged in selling access to his office the people would tar and feather him not elect him president. Which I don't think they did , I see a lot of evidence of fraud and when confronted with this the other side says it's not enough to change the result. Well, maybe they have not found all of the criminal conspiracy to change the results yet. But there definitely was a conspiracy. I understand multiple states stopped counting at the same time. I didn't know that was an option. I think we need a universal law for federal elections because leaving it to the states has allowed people with no honor to make a mockery of our most sacred right. God help us all.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, virgil said:

You guys are funny. When liberal nuts were crying and freaking out in 2016, you mocked them and reveled in their misery. Now, you are them. 

I disagree.  We are asking for an investigation based upon actual illegal events being witnessed.  Leftists simply made up unfounded accusations about Trump in an attempted political coup.  That was a conspiracy.  This is a demand to follow the Rule of Law.  I don't see any conservatives crying, screaming and acting insane about this election.  All they want is a legal investigation to sort out what happened in this country's most unprecedented presidential election which involved things the country had never allowed to happen before.

Anyone who doesn't think the election should be investigated because their man won, is advocating destruction of all future election integrity and the legitimacy of any future president.

There is nothing funny about destroying the integrity of our elections.  That's the fastest way to destroy any democracy.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I survived Clinton and Obama , I’ll survive Harris as well . We’ve been making moves to protect assets for years , for this very thing . It however has become more difficult to move money off shore , although we have a number or friends now trying .  

There’s a reason they want a cash less society .

• 2 weeks later...

The welfare state will become an even bigger problem under a leftist Presidential administration.

Today, federal spending on means-tested welfare accounts for roughly a quarter of the federal budget, and with the burden of repaying the debt placed on the backs of our children and grandchildren, Congress for decades has shown great "generosity" in divvying out money to the politically favored.

Government-issued "charity" results in perverse outcomes.

In order to issue this "charity," taxes must be raised on American workers. Higher taxes result in less family income, which results in a reduced ability to provide for the family's needs. Unable to make ends meet, the family turns to government and its "charitable" welfare programs, which provide food, housing assistance, cellphones, and so forth to those in need. The more people who use those programs, the more taxes are needed to fund them, so taxes must be raised to pay for increases in welfare spending. The more taxes are raised, the less families have to spend on their own needs, and the more they are forced to turn to government.

It's a vicious cycle that leaves millions of Americans dependent on government, resentful of those providing the welfare, and victims of politicization of welfare payments and massive fraud within the programs.

But it is a system the brings bigger government with more control over the masses, which is why leftists use it.