Rand Paul: "The election was in many ways stolen"

Yep...stolen, but repubs have been sitting on their hands and not putting up a fight. McConnell is a prime example. if the shoe were on the other foot, Schumer, on Nov 4th.,  would have had blood shooting out of his eyes, demanding a recount. Damn shame. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Merlot said:

Yep...stolen, but repubs have been sitting on their hands and not putting up a fight. McConnell is a prime example. if the shoe were on the other foot, Schumer, on Nov 4th.,  would have had blood shooting out of his eyes, demanding a recount. Damn shame. 

Funny.   Maybe the republicans have finally figured out that America has had enough of Trump's antics and don't think he deserves them fighting for him?  They were scared shitle$$ of Trump the last 4 years maybe now is payback time??  If any other republican had been in office the last 4 years and had acted half way like a president should they would have easily won this election and there would have been no reason to cry fraud.  Trump blew it big time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steve863 said:

Funny.   Maybe the republicans have finally figured out that America has had enough of Trump's antics and don't think he deserves them fighting for him?  They were scared shitle$$ of Trump the last 4 years maybe now is payback time??  If any other republican had been in office the last 4 years and had acted half way like a president should they would have easily won this election and there would have been no reason to cry fraud.  Trump blew it big time.

Does your a$$hole ever get jealous of all the $hit that comes out your mouth?

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Does your a$$hole ever get jealous of all the $hit that comes out your mouth?

Looks like plenty of $hit just came out of your mouth.  Maybe you should have told your favorite President Trump to stop spewing $hit from his mouth and maybe he'd still be your president.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Looks like plenty of $hit just came out of your mouth.  Maybe you should have told your favorite President Trump to stop spewing $hit from his mouth and maybe he'd still be your president.

Pretty witty response, I will take it that your a$$hole is jealous. But let’s take a look back at your original comment America cast more votes for trump than in 2016 and more than any other presidential candidate in any previous election.You are  telling me you honestly believe in the middle of a pandemic voter turn out was up 6 to 12 percent? 

0F4B5849-DEE6-4DF5-972B-BBB83655A335.jpeg

12 minutes ago, left field said:

Yes. Mail in ballots helped and people wanted Trump out of there that badly. 

But what are you saying? It's impossible that voter turnout was so high and therefore Trump didn't receive all those votes? Very confusing.

This is fun:

image.thumb.png.ebb2984e39d2363dec0701b31159b72a.png

Not only did mail in voting help but was the cause of Biden’s so called “win” in the swing states in the middle of the night. And most of the mail in ballots laws where made without the legislators as required by the constitution. You may be okay with the violation of the constitution but I am not. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

You are  telling me you honestly believe in the middle of a pandemic voter turn out was up 6 to 12 percent? 

Yes, I believe it.  As someone else said the mail in voting had a lot to do with it, and for the record I was never in favor of mail in voting, but the states agreed to have people vote this way so there isn't much that I could do about it.  Second reason is that people were very passionate about voting one way or the other this time out.  Plenty of people passionate about Trump, while more were passionate about showing him the door.  End result MORE people voted.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Yes, I believe it.  As someone else said the mail in voting had a lot to do with it, and for the record I was never in favor of mail in voting, but the states agreed to have people vote this way so there isn't much that I could do about it.  Second reason is that people were very passionate about voting one way or the other this time out.  Plenty of people passionate about Trump, while more were passionate about showing him the door.  End result MORE people voted.

Why where you not in favor of mail in voting?

3 hours ago, steve863 said:

Rigged election

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So rigged  that's why the mail ins  got counted after the real election they needed to know first the real count  so they could come up  with enough    fake votes  to win .  mail ins only should be counted before the real election  date so they wouldn't be able to cheat like that  .  Its so  obvious  they  cheated 

Edited by phantom
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Merlot said:

If memory serves democrats accepted a few republican presidents lately that didn't even win the public vote.

The number of lawsuits thrown out is at 60 now. Not one of them could provide enough evidence to even go to trial? 

But you keep on believing the most truthful president ever,he knows there was fraud. Pathetic.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, phantom said:

So rigged  that's why the mail ins  got counted after the real election they needed to know first the real count  so they could come up  with enough    fake votes  to win .  mail ins only should be counted before the real election  date so they wouldn't be able to cheat like that  .  Its so  obvious  they  cheated 

The mail ins didn't get counted earlier because republicans in a bunch of states blocked the early count. You guys are funny...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Why where you not in favor of mail in voting?

Because I knew the drama queen Trump would use it to cry foul as soon as he lost the election.  He acts like a third world leader so for someone like him we need an election where everyone shows up to vote and then the voters have their fingers dunked into an ink well so that they can't show up to vote again.  That is probably the only way that Trump and his crybaby supporters would ever believe that the election was legitimate.  Of course they'd only believe it if he won the election.  If he lost they would have sent Giuliani to court to claim the ink was easy to wash off and that there was photo evidence of people in the same type hoodies voting numerous time.    LOL

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Because I knew the drama queen Trump would use it to cry foul as soon as he lost the election.  He acts like a third world leader so for someone like him we need an election where everyone shows up to vote and then the voters have their fingers dunked into an ink well so that they can't show up to vote again.  That is probably the only way that Trump and his crybaby supporters would ever believe that the election was legitimate.  Of course they'd only believe it if he won the election.  If he lost they would have sent Giuliani to court to claim the ink was easy to wash off and that there was photo evidence of people in the same type hoodies voting numerous time.    LOL

They knew that the majority of mail-in votes would be coming from Democrats.  That was well known long before the election.  That's exactly why they started laying the groundwork months ago for making the rubes believe that mail-in ballots were inherently fraudulent.  If mail-ins were sent in equally by R's and D's, they'd be spinning a different conspiracy theory- and the true-believers would be on board with whatever they're told to believe.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, steve863 said:

I agree we should use a secure way to run our elections so no one can call foul and to stop the fraud. But why are some politicians against it. I think it is because they welcome and encourage fraud and political rift in people. Again these mass sent out mail in ballot laws being made in violation of the constitution should not stand and will be used as precedent for further violations. 

20 minutes ago, virgil said:

They knew that the majority of mail-in votes would be coming from Democrats.  That was well known long before the election.  That's exactly why they started laying the groundwork months ago for making the rubes believe that mail-in ballots were inherently fraudulent.  If mail-ins were sent in equally by R's and D's, they'd be spinning a different conspiracy theory- and the true-believers would be on board with whatever they're told to believe.

Yes only a rubes would believe mass mailed out ballots could be inherently fraudulent even after 1100000 stimulus checks where mailed out to dead people. This is showing who the rubes are, those who believe that unverifiable ballots are not inherently at risk of fraud. 

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

30 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Yes only a rubes would believe mass mailed out ballots could be inherently fraudulent even after 1100000 stimulus checks where mailed out to dead people. This is showing who the rubes are, those who believe that unverifiable ballots are not inherently at risk of fraud. 

And only Democrats would have committed this fraud?  Republicans wouldn't?  You really believe this kind of nonsense?  And all of the lawsuits and all of the investigations and all of the recounts could not find a shred of evidence of widespread fraud, but you still insist it was there and is the only possible explanation for why Trump lost.  And the only reason you believe this is because he tells you to.

22 minutes ago, virgil said:

And only Democrats would have committed this fraud?  Republicans wouldn't?  You really believe this kind of nonsense?  And all of the lawsuits and all of the investigations and all of the recounts could not find a shred of evidence of widespread fraud, but you still insist it was there and is the only possible explanation for why Trump lost.  And the only reason you believe this is because he tells you to.

It is widely known that both parties commit fraud republicans use voter suppression and democrats stuff the ballot box. This is nothing new and we have some overflowing ballot boxes with unverified mail in ballots don’t we. The hand recount in Antrim country MI for example shows plenty to support that this election does contain fraud. I do not believe this only because he tells me to as I can use my own reasoning, such as the push by Democrats for mass mailed out ballots that are easily used to stuff the boxs. Do you care to address the 11000000 million stimulus check sent to dead people or just keep your head in the sand and pretend this is a secure way to have a election or admit this is very open to fraud. And where are you on the violation of constitution seems as you are ok with it.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

1 hour ago, virgil said:

O please with this bs democrat's block universal voter ID laws that even in 3rd world country's have   it was rigged and everyone with have a brain  knows it even democrat's  .

How do  you verify  mail in voting with NO ID ? Answer you don't .  Can you get on a airplane with out a ID  nope but its ok to vote with out one we are the laughing stock of the world with are lax voting system .

Edited by phantom

12 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

It is widely known that both parties commit fraud republicans use voter suppression and democrats stuff the ballot box. This is nothing new and we have some overflowing ballot boxes with unverified mail in ballots don’t we. The hand recount in Antrim country MI for example shows plenty to support that this election does contain fraud. I do not believe this only because he tells me to as I can use my own reasoning, such as the push by Democrats for mass mailed out ballots that are easily used to stuff the boxs. Do you care to address the 11000000 million stimulus check sent to dead people or just keep your head in the sand and pretend this is a secure way to have a election or admit this is very open to fraud. And where are you on the violation of constitution seems as you are ok with it.

Wow, the fraud problem seems to be getting worse by the minute- the number of dead people receiving checks seems to have gone from 110K to 1.1M in a matter of minutes.

And, regarding the potential for fraud from mail-in voting, again, what would make any reasonable person (even one with 'have a brain'), believe that only D's would seize on such an easy opportunity?

17 minutes ago, virgil said:

Wow, the fraud problem seems to be getting worse by the minute- the number of dead people receiving checks seems to have gone from 110K to 1.1M in a matter of minutes.

And, regarding the potential for fraud from mail-in voting, again, what would make any reasonable person (even one with 'have a brain'), believe that only D's would seize on such an easy opportunity?

I did make a typo thank you , also I believe your insult was a typo also (half a brain) but we all make mistakes. I will  also make myself a fool too by calling yours out also. Who knew someone that has all the answers wouldn’t know It was 1.1 million. But I like that fact you are admitting you are aware that mail in ballots is a “easy opportunity” for fraud and I commend you on your honesty. So now where are you on the violation of the constitution?

44FBE8D0-454C-4053-8EFB-235B53895CF6.jpeg

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

28 minutes ago, phantom said:

O please with this bs democrat's block universal voter ID laws that even in 3rd world country's have   it was rigged and everyone with have a brain  knows it even democrat's  .

How do  you verify  mail in voting with NO ID ? Answer you don't .  Can you get on a airplane with out a ID  nope but its ok to vote with out one we are the laughing stock of the world with are lax voting system .

I've long felt that the presidential election needs to somehow be nationalized.  None of this BS where each state has it's own rules and ways of running a presidential election.  Of course the republicans would be the first ones against this since it goes against their philosophy of states rights.   

• Like 2