Dont wanna jinx it!

REDNECK4LIFE32

The bills are doing phenomenal 11-3. First divisional title since 1995 and the patriots have a 4% chance of making the playoffs. Who woulda thought the bills have a great team should be 12-2 except for a fluke of a play for Arizona. How far we going we can compete our defense and offense are clicking Im keeping my fingers crossed. We ready for another super bowl appearance to bring home the Lombardi. Is this the year? Bills nation

• Like 3

chiefs would be favored by 7 at home
Being a die hard Bills Fan I completely agree with what Biz said about Vegas and cbyzermans guess above. Figure you are usually +3 for just being at home.......and with such an explosive offense another 3-4 points is fair.

But the way the Bills are playing as of late........I'll take my dogs +7 in KC all day! Even with a packed arrowhead.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Being a die hard Bills Fan I completely agree with what Biz said about Vegas and cbyzermans guess above. Figure you are usually +3 for just being at home.......and with such an explosive offense another 3-4 points is fair.

But the way the Bills are playing as of late........I'll take my dogs +7 in KC all day! Even with a packed arrowhead.

Unfortunately, packed in 2020 = 16,000 fans. But at least it’s better than zero!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Diggs just tore up New England tonight!
Allen breaks Kelly's TD record for a season with 34 and a week to go! This team is on fire right now!

Diggs was a steal and Allen finally grew into his situation. Miami next? Should we rest em or playem. We dont need injuries but sincewe already got the east. Afc has a winning team thats gonna sit out which sucks. A nfc team with a losing record will be in need to reevaluate schedules.

5 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Diggs just tore up New England tonight!
Allen breaks Kelly's TD record for a season with 34 and a week to go! This team is on fire right now!

4 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

I wonder if we should let Miami win so they might come in ahead of the Colts . Then we might get Miami in the playoffs which would be an easier team to beat than the Colts . 

theres a lot of chess going on. Steelers announced they will rest Ben, so that allows Browns to win and get in. Also hands the Bills the 2 seed without needing to beat Fins.

• Like 1