King Cuomo and NY DOH in a bit of a pickle .

55 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

And Ron DeSantis is the idiot......

They are ALL idiots.  Cuomo, DeSantis, Trump, Biden, McConell, Pelosi, Schumer, and many, many more.  All they do is dig in and talk out of their asses thinking they know everything when in reality none of them know jack$#i+ about anything.  All they do is cater to the one segment of society that will vote for them and then give the finger to everyone else.  That is not what elected leaders are supposed to do.  The sooner people realize this the better.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, steve863 said:

They are ALL idiots.  Cuomo, DeSantis, Trump, Biden, McConell, Pelosi, Schumer, and many, many more.  All they do is dig in and talk out of their asses thinking they know everything when in reality none of them know jack$#i+ about anything.  All they do is cater to the one segment of society that will vote for them and then give the finger to everyone else.  That is not what elected leaders are supposed to do.  The sooner people realize this the better.

I do find it funny how Cuomo went on a victory tour while Desantis was labeled a buffoon. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, diplomat019 said:

I do find it funny how Cuomo went on a victory tour while Desantis was labeled a buffoon. 

That's Cuomo for you.  He is the same crap as Trump only from the other side of the aisle.  They both can't function unless they are in the spotlight flapping their jaws with some nonsense and then listening to the fools who keep cheering them on.  That's music to their ears.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Blame the leftist main stream media for that.  They pushed the leftist agenda and attacked the opposition, because they are pushing their opinions, not being journalists seeking the truth.  They covered up a lot of info they knew about too.

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I'm not happy about it, just stating the fact lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know your not.  your right though he’s like Teflon , and that’s what my comment was directed at .

Edited by rob-c